Watching A Movie

Imagine #10

(Make sure you've read my note at the end of the part)

G-Dragon:

You jump on the couch and curl yourself in the blanket. Jiyong was setting the TV, putting the DVD in the Play Station.

"What are you watching, Ji? " You asked playfully.

"The Counjuring 2" He responded and your smile faded.

"No! I don't want to watch a thriller, not again!" You whined.

He sat next to you, hugging you and covering himself in the blanket.

"Oh come on, (Y/N)! You know I'm here to protect you. Don't worry." He said and kissed your forehead.

As the movie played, you buried your head in his chest multiple times and he said things like 'Back off, dude! You're not gonna eat my girlfriend.' or 'It's just a movie, don't be scared' to you or to the flat screen several times too.

Taeyang:

"(Y/N)." He said as he entered your shared bedroom.

Without taking your eyes of your phone screen, nodded for him to go on.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

You lifted your head and nodded again and stood up and followed him to your living room.

"I took this one I want to see, would it be interesting for you?" He asked as he handed you the DVD disk.

Step Up 3. Dancing stuff. Classic Youngbae.

"Step Up? Really, Dong Young-Bae? " You asked sarcastically.

He knew you weren't much into these kind of movies.

"There are some pretty cool dance moves I want to practice on." He said and when he saw the look on your face added "Parris recommended it to me."

You sighed and turned the TV on.

As the movie played, you had Youngbae trying to do the dance moves and you laughed everytime he failed and asked you to go back to the previous scene to try again.

T.O.P:

You brought the pop corn in the living room and saw Seunghyun searching through the disks.

"Oppa, can I pick, can I pick?" You jumped to his side like a little child.

"No!" He laughed. "It's my turn."

"Pleaseeee!" You begged.

"No" He insisted.

"I want to pick! Please, Seunghyun,please!" You whined.

"(Y/N), no! I'll never let you pick again, I've told you before."

"But whyyyy? " You whined again.

"Because last time you picket the Ring and you don't know how many nightmares I had after that." He put a disk in the DVD Player.

You laughed and hugged him. You both laid back on the couch and waited for the movie to start.

"Seunghyun, what did you pick?" You asked him suddenly.

"Titanic." He responded.

You turned to face him.

"Titanic? Are you kidding me? "

"Why not? It's classy."

"Seunghyun, we've seen it a hundred of times!" You complained.

"I want to watch it again." He said calmly and kissed your nose.

"You're.... forget it." You cut your sentence when you decided it was best NOT to waste time arguing with him. In the end, he would win because you couldn't say no to him.

Seungri:

"JAGIYA, I'VE GOT A NEW MOVIE, COME DOWNSTAIRS TO WATCH IT TOGETHER!!!" He called out for you when he entered the house.

You had gotten so bored with him missing to work and when you heard he was here AND he had a movie with him, you rushed downstairs and landed on the couch.

He had the DVD started and sat down next to you. You kissed his lips.

"How was work,hun?" You asked him.

"Pretty exhausting. But I'm not that tired. Even though I can't wait till we go to bed, I don't want to sleep. You know what I mean." He smirked and raised his eyebrow as he bit his lips.

You laughed. Seungri is Seungri, what could you do? Deny him? He would become so annoying.

"Fine." You gave in. "We're not sleeping tonight."

"YES BABY! ACTION!" He jumped from the couch and cheered. The sat down.

The movie started and the title came up.

' Fifty Shades of Grey '

"Fifty Shades of Grey? Really, oppa?" You blamed him.

He raided his hands.

"I just need inspiration for tonight." He smirked and you slapped his chest. "I've heard that Mr. Grey has unique lessons to offer."

"I can't belive you."

Daesung:

"Daesung, pleaseeee !" You whined. "I'm bored of this game, let's just watch a movie!"

He had you playing board games with him for two hours straight. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay fine." He surrendered. "But I've got a condition."

"Tell me, whatever it is, I agree. Only we stop this game."

"The movie...it's my pick."

Damn, that didn't sound good. God only knows what he would pick. You immediately regretted that decision, to agree with his term before he had even told you. You should have guessed. You ought to be more careful.

You headed to the living room and he put the disk in the DVD Player, then start down on the couch next to you.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Huh?"

"The movie. What is it?"

"Oh, you'll see." He sent you an evil smile.

The movie started and you realised it was episodes of Doraemon.

"Oh no." You whispered.

"Oh yes." He laughed.

"Daesung, would you like to play another round of Monopoly? " You asked, suddenly wanting to play than watch a movie.

He laughed but made you see Doraemon with him.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey VIPS!

I'm back with more Imagines! This week, I've got plenty of inspiration!

I'm also working on a new story project called 'Toxic'. It's a G-Dragon fanfic.

Check it out!

Love,
Ari