When He's Drunk

Imagine #57

When He's Drunk

A/N: Based on the previous imagine.

G-Dragon:

"Noona, come pick him up already, he's drunk af, drive fast but safe." Chaerin unnie texted you.

You checked the time; it was 3:17 am.

Jiyong was at a party about the debut of one of YG Entertainment's new group, Black Pink. He begged you to come with him but you didn't feel like going.

You were wearing clothes so you just threw on one of Ji's jackets, grabbed your keys and drove to the location the party was at.

You entered the building and started searching for Jiyong until you found him.

He was sitting on a couch, girls and boys around him. On the big coffee table there was a girl posing and behind her there were multiple other people waiting on the line.

CL unnie approached you from behind.

"What the hell is he even doing?" You laughed at your boyfriend pushing the girl of the table and climbing on it, then posing with a bottle on his hand.

"He's doing a fashion show, what else?" She laughed.

She smelled like alcohol too but didn't seem as drunk as Jiyong was.

You let out a breath and walked up to him.

"Jiyong? Ji,- what are you doing?" You pulled his arm to get him off the table.

"Have I seen you before?"

You both fell on the couch, on some people, Jiyong atop of you, then to the floor.

"That's a very nice jacket you have here." He commented and you couldn't help but laugh.

"It's your jacket!" You pushed him off of you then help him stand up because he was so drunk he was stumbling on his feet. He was so cute.

"Really? Where did you find it?"

"In the closet?" You asked him weirdly.

"You searched my closet?!?!?" He let out a shriek but the music was too loud for anyone else to hear.

You pulled him out of the building and the fresh air seemed to help.

"(Y/N)? When did you get here?" He asked when he realised where he had seen you before as he'd asked again.

"About twenty minutes ago." You said and tiptoed to kiss his forehead.

You helped him into the car and then back home. You out him in bed, as you used to when he was exhausted or drunk and covered him with the blanket.

"Oh Jiyong...my poor baby...you have to stop drinking so much that you forget things." You smiled as he was already asleep.

Taeyang:

"Bae, watch out, for God's sake!" You slightly shouted at him and his third attempt to throw you both down the stairs.

"Mian...." *hiccup* "..hae.." He whispered.

He was stumbling on his feet on your way upstairs to the bathroom. He was leaning on you, his arm around your neck as you helped him climb the stairs. You both almost fell because he was tripping.

You put him in the bathtub you had readied for him and turned to the sink across the tub to brush your teeth.

You saw him on the mirror sinking in the water and rushed to help him out of it. Being underwater kind of woke him up and he shot his head out of it before you do.