Art

Imagine #32, T.O.P Imagine

T.O.P:

Seunghyun had taken you on another date at a gallery.

Those dates in art museums, galleries, exhibitions etc. were getting even more usual as time went by in your relationship.

You never really were into art and you definitely didn't know all those artists Seunghyun loved and could recall every single one piece of their work.

But even though viewing weird chairs and furniture, seeing abstract paintings and crazy statues wasn't something you were interested in, you liked going out with him.

Art made Seunghyun happy and you enjoyed to see that.

In that date, you had gone to an exhibition of some paintings...you didn't even know the artist. Seunghyun had talked to you about it, gave you information. But although you weren't listening to him, you didn't show it. You pretended to listen.

"Is this one great? Look at the shades of red, isn't that amazing?"

"This would make the main living room so good - looking."

"(Y/N), look! Oh my God, Donald Judd uses green so perfectly."

Seunghyun would comment on every painting and you'd just pass by most them without even looking.

Because you didn't have to.

The view of your beautiful boyfriend, looking at the paintings with his face lighting up, the prints of awesomeness and impression on his smile...it was the best piece of art you had ever seen.

You took plenty of photos of him.

When you decided to post one on Instagram

You chose the one in which Seunghyun was looking at four painting in a row (third picture) and uploaded it with the caption 'Art looking at art'.

When you finished you rised your head to face a smiley T.O.P, who was looking something on his phone.

He walked towards to you and kissed your lips.

"I think mine 's better." He smirked and kept on viewing the paintings.

You opened your Instagram and searched for his account. Then you understood what he meant by 'mine 's better'.

He had posted a photo of you, ten minutes ago, viewing one of the paintings that you actually liked.

The caption read 'Of all the pieces of art I've ever seen, my jagiya is the most wonderful one.'