What He Does That Turns You On

Imagine #17, What He Does That Turns You On

(Guys please, make sure to read my note in the end of the chapter)

G-Dragon:

The way Jiyong sits down, the way he walks, he stands still or move. He seems like a king, he was born to be a leader, to be admired. He can pull out any pose and make it even more elegant and cool.

His leadership in motions appeals to you deep.

Taeyang:

Usually, Youngbae walks around your house shirtless. He passes on purpose in front of you because he know that turns you on. He pretends like he doesn't know it but when he turns his back, he always smirk.

"Do you want some orange juice, jagi?" He asked before you attack his lips.

T.O.P:

When Seunghyun looks straight into your eyes and brings his hand to his lips. He then bites his index finger still looking in your eyes like he wants to eat you.

This always leads to make out sessions.

Seungri:

When Seungri rushes his hand through his hair, looking concentrated in his work turns you on like hell.

The next moment he can't work anymore because he realises what you want and he can never say 'no' ;)

Daesung:

What turns you on on Dae is when he's dancing and then gets his chest in and out like a striper and he looks inside the camera when he's on stage or at you when he's practising.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

First of all, I'd like to thank you people for voting on my story. That means you liked my imagines and I'm so glad you did. You motivate me to keep on writing.

If you like my imagines, click that cute star button and share with you friends! Or even add my story to one of your reading lists.

It makes me so happy knowing that people are reading it! Check my fanfiction 'Toxic' too if you want. I'm kinda sad because none 's seen it :(

I really hope my book is in some of your libraries!

Plus, follow me if you want!

Secondly? I'm writing a other imagine, I'll be done in the next several hours.

It will be about the boys having a great cover in a magazine.

I think you'll like the theme.

That's for now!

Love,
Ari.