Threatening Him

TOP Imagine, #7

TOP:

"Seunghyun!" You shouted. "I demand to know what's all this about!" You screamed as he had been denying to tell you for two days.

Seunghyun was always talking on the phone, he wouldn't tell you with who and what they were saying and he would speak Korean so you couldn't understand.

Taeyang and Daesung would always take Seungri away from you as he screamed he wanted to talk to you.

Jiyong had been avoiding you too.

That was going on for a week and you couldn't take it anymore. Seungri wanted to tell you something and Jiyong avoided you so he wouldn't let the cat out of the bag by accident, that was what you were assuming.

Was Seunghyun cheating on you?

You couldn't help it but think of all the bad things that could be happening.

"I told you, I can't. "He said calmly.

"Why?" You asked once again.

"Because..." He paused for a second. "Because it's not mine to tell, it's Jiyong's. Ask him." He finally stated.

Liar.

"What is 'it'?Well, it's certainly not Jiyong's! And he's been avoiding me! " You yelled.

"It's a secret, which I can't tell you. So stop asking please ,and shouting. I don't want us to fight."

He tried to take your hands in his but you pulled away and turned him your back and walked out of the room.

"You tell me now,or you'll be punished. " you stopped and told him before exiting the room.

You were looking him straight into his eyes with a half serious half angry look on your face. You could see he was feeling awkward now.

He didn't want it to be shown, but as much as he wanted to stay calm, he was starting to sweat. He knew you and he was afraid of what his punishment would be.

Yet, he decided unwisely to act stubborn.

"I won't tell you." He crossed his arms.

He was expecting you to get more mad so he lost his colour when you flashed a wide smile.

"You're so gonna regret it, Seunghyun." You said and left.

He waited there, swallowing with difficulties, sweating more.

After a minute which he thought of ages, you returned to the living room holding his favorite 1982 PETRVS Pomerol wine bottle and headed to stand next to the pot with one of his big, beloved plants.

"Last chance. Tell me what I wanna hear. Nothing else." You had an evil grin on your face.

"(Y/N)... w-what...are ...what are you... doing?" He trailed off.

"I'm gonna ask one last time." You said and opened the wine. Seunghyun eyes widened and he screamed. "What are you hiding from me?" You slowly asked again.

"(Y/N), don't you dare..."

"Wrong answer! " you yelled and poured the wine in the pot, watering the plant.

He let out a shriek and kneeled down, defeated, as he whined 'oh no' and other Korean words.

When you finished you turned to him. He was crying.

"(Y/N), that was my favorite. And it was expensive. And I wanted to taste it." He complained, wiped the one and only tear he had cried and stood up.

"Relax, Seunghyun. You have one more bottle of this." You said.

You headed out of the room when you heard him saying something.

"It was just a surprise party. For you. It's your birthday in two days, remember? "

You couldn't believe it. Damn.

"Um... see you later." You took your jacket, keys and money and wore your shoes.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"To replace this one." You said and grabbed the empty wine bottle.

Seunghyun smiled.

"I'm sorry." You said.

"It's okay." He said and kissed you. "Now go buy it." You giggled.