You Annoy Him

Imagine #36

G-Dragon:

"Jiiiii...I'm bored!" You whined as you fell on the big couch across his desk, in which he was sitting at, writing something. A song probably.

"(Y/N), I can't right now, I need to finish this one, it's for our upcoming album." He responded without looking up at you, without stopping writing.

You sighed again and laid face-down on the couch. You drummed your fingers on the floor, trying to kill time.

"Can you please stop that?" Jiyong demands mostly than asking.

"Is this even bothering you?" You ask annoyed.

"Yes, it is. I have a melody already, you're gonna ruin it." He says.

You sigh again and turn around, facing the ceiling. You wave your hands in the air, you're completely going crazy from the boredom that has gotten into you.

Then you spotted it: a brand new notebook.

You tore some pages without being noticed by Jiyong and creased it into paper balls you threw on him.

The first one landed on his hand but he ignored it. The second one on the paper he was writing on. He lifted his head and the third crashed with his forehead.

"(Y/N), throw on..." He tried to say but guess what; the forth ball went straight into his mouth.

He stood up and picked the papers as you rushed to make yourself disappear but unfortunately, one ball hit your eye and you screamed.

"Omo...I'm sorry jagiyaaaa!!!" He covered his mouth.

And that's how the war started.

Taeyang:

"Really, jagi?" He looked down at you.

You were sitting on the floor after your fall while trying a dance move.

"I'm gonna do it." You laughed and stood up to try again.

"Now?" He pouted.

"Yes, of course now. Why?" You asked.

He seemed to hesitate.

"I need to practise. Alone." He said.

"But you've been practicing for two hours already! I'm bored, I want us to do something together." You whined.

"Well, I don't feel so confident about this choreography. I need to better myself. Please, go do something else." He kissed your cheek.

You backed away and he got the music started. He started dancing but suddenly, you felt like bothering him.

You jumped in the area where he'd danced and tried to follow his steps.

"Jagi!!!!" He whined, gently pushing you away.