What He Likes To Do For You

Imagine #34 - What He Likes To Do For You (not dirty)

G-Dragon:

Sometimes you get mad when you can't fix your hair or when you have a bad hair day.

Jiyong does whatever he can to avoid that.

He loves to comb your hair every night before going to bed and he's willing to help you straighten it or make it curly anytime.

Sometimes, when the situation demands it, he might even call his personal hairdresser to get you ready.

Taeyang:

Youngbae loves to keep you happy. He's willing to make breakfast every morning. Usually you wake up at the same time but when he wakes up earlier than you, you brings you your breakfast in bed!!!

T.O.P:

He doesn't love it but he wants to go shopping with you for lady products and makeup. He admits that he has no feminine side and that he wants to learn somethings. So if you someday need anything immediately, he'll know what to buy.

Seungri:

He enjoys going shopping with you for clothes. He likes the fact that you spent time together and he gets to know your preferences.

He also loves visiting the Victoria ' s Secret shop with you. You can't get him out of there, he'll make you try everything on.

Daesung:

What else? Daesung just loves to make you laugh. It's his goal in life to keep you happy.