"You should be studying."

A huge thanks to RobynBurdett for all the votes and the enjoyable comments!!!♡

Imagine #30, T.O.P

You were trying to study. You really were.

It was just that you couldn't focus.

You had a History exam in two days, the chapters you needed to learn by heart were way too many and you still hadn't finished with your even third.

And who was to blame for?

Your boyfriend, Seunghyun, of course.

He had gotten back from a tour to Japan just yesterday and although you spent the whole day with him, you still wanted to hang out.

He was watching TV downstairs and all you were thinking about was planting your lips on his, feeling his arms around you, hold hands with him while browsing through stores or visiting a gallery.

You soon realised that you had been reading the same sentence over and over for the last ten minutes so you decided to just close the book and climb down the stairs, fall in Seunghyun's hug and relax.

And you so did.

You jumped on the couch next to him and landed you head on his lap.

"Hey." He smiled. "You done studying?"

"Yes and ...no." You said playfully and lowered his head with your hands to kiss him.

"What does this mean?" He broke the kiss.

"It means,..." you continued, "that I got bored in enough to close the book and come find you ".

Emphasising the last word, you touched his nose and laughed.

"Oh jagiya! You must go and study." He said.

"But I don't want to!" You whined.

"But you have to!" He mimicked your whine in a high-piched voice.

And with that, he pushed you off the couch, gently so you wouldn't hurt.

"Ugh! Fine!" You exclaimed and reached the stairs. But before climbing them upstairs to your office, you turned around to say one more thing: "And I don't talk like this."

"No,but you whine like this."

Annoyed, you made a bovine noise, like the cow's and left.

In the next several hours, you both studied and took a nap. When you woke up it was late at the evening and the sun had set.

Once again, you went downstairs and found Seunghyun watching TV. Again.

You sat next to him but didn't touch him. You sat like a punished three year old kid, whose lollipop had been taken away.

"What are you doing here? You should be studying."

"I finished." You lied.

"There's no way you did. I saw your book. It's too many chapters."

"Okay! I haven't finished yet! But can't I take a break!?"

Seunghyun laughed and hugged you sideways.

"Fine, you can. Watch this movie with me!" He pleaded and you nodded.

And you watched that movie, which finished a couple of hours later.