When You're Insecure

Imagine #45

What he says to you or does when you're insecure about yourself

G-Dragon:

"Honey, you know I can buy you as much makeup and plastic surgeries you want. But let me tell you one thing; you need neither. You're beautiful the way you are." He smiles.

"Aw, Jiyong." You hug him.

"Trust me, I wouldn't be dating you if you were hella ugly." He jokes.

You slap him playfully on his chest.

"You jerk!" You laugh.

Taeyang:

He stops you from putting on much makeup, he hates it when he sees you're using foundation.

"Babe, I've told you a hundred times and I'll tell you again a million; you don't need these things, you're WAY more cute without them."

T.O.P:

"Don't you dare!" He warns you when he sees you're about to put makeup on.

"Why?" You ask. "I need the foundation, Seunghyun."

He comes up at you and cups your face with his palms.

"Your face is a canvas, you mustn't ruin it."

"But if it's a canvas, why should I not...paint? Make art?" You try to trick him.

"Because this art is already done and it's the most beautiful one I've ever seen." He kisses your lips.

Seungri:

He loves to make you feel good about yourself. You once had told him you wanted a big thigh gap.

"Believe me, that's not even attractive. Your legs are amazing."

From that day, he promised to kiss the inner side of your tights everyday in order for you not to get a tight gap.

"I'm kinda insecure about my lips too." You played.

"Then I shall kiss them all the time too." He winked.

Daesung:

He does everything he can for you to love yourself. He takes pictures of you, tells you how pretty you are and other cute stuff.

"(Y/N), look at the camera!" He pleases.

"Again? Can't you let me see the movie? Why do you take pics of me all the time?"

It was not just that. He would frame most of them and hang them all around the house.

"Because you're beautiful and you need to be reminded of that."

----------------------

Okay guys.

Let's see what cute comments about the guys you have for that imagine!!!!

Love you all
xxx