He Finds Out You're Pregnant

Imagine #67

In which you realize you're pregnant but you're too afraid to tell him but he finds out eventually

G-Dragon:

You always knew Jiyong wanted to be a father so badly. He was great with kids and adored them and he was even asked in an interview about where he'd be in ten years.

Taeyang had said that your fiancé would be a dad. By an accident, however.

It wasn't an accident, though.

Oh yes, you were pregnant! You had just found out yourself after taking a pregnancy test.

You were thrilled and excited altogether. You loved kids as well and were beyond happy to have one with your only one.

But you were so anxious about telling him. On the one hand, BIGBANG were on hiatus with T.O.P going to the army.

On the other hand, Jiyong's career was making its way to the top with PEACEMINUSONE and him getting to be Chanel's ambassador.

You knew he'd be very busy. Was he ready for what was coming?

Since you never liked hiding things from him, you decided to tell him as soon as he came back home.

Once you heard his key being inserted into the keyhole, you took a deep breath and called for him.

"Can you come to the living room for a sec?" You responded when he asked you what you wanted.

He entered the room to find you standing up, arms crossed over your chest. You were nervous enough and he saw it.

"Y/N? What's going on?" He asked concerned.

You gestured for him to sit on the couch in front of you and he did, not taking his eyes off of you.

You stood there before him, took another deep breath.

Then his hands reached for yours and he pulled you down gently, for you to sit on the couch next to him.

"Baby, what's wrong? I can tell something's bothering you. Did I do something?" He spoke slowly and quietly.

You shook your head no, avoiding to make eye contact with him. But you said nothing.

"Y/N? Please tell me. You're making me nervous." He squeezed your hands in his.

'Ok, here goes nothing.' You thought to yourself.

"Ji....I'm pregnant." You confessed.

His eyes grew wide and his mouth fell on the floor. He looked at you in shock and it took him a minute before he could respond.

"Really!? Y/N, that's great!" He jumped up.

He started walking around the room, his smile so bright the sun would be jealous.

"Yeah but what about your career? Your goals?"

He ran to you and hugged you, then placed his hands on your belly.

"My goal from now on is to be a great dad for my baby. Nothing else matters." He said.

"But Ji-"