Mentor pt.1

Imagine #66, G-Dragon Imagine
(An alternative version of how you met)

A/N: long time no see and I'm sorry, it's just that I broke my phone and couldn't update, I can't write in the PC.

You walked into the YG Entertainment building feeling every muscle of your body tensed. You felt sick to your stomach as anxiety and excitement were being mixed in you.

You were so happy and looking forward to working as a rapper in one of Korea's biggest companies but you were also nervous and second-thinking about it.

CL, a great representative of YG Entertainment, had discovered your channel in YouTube, in which you were blogging about your life in Seoul and uploading videos of you singing and rapping to famous Korean songs. She was amazed by your skills and once she had learnt about your ability to speak Korean, she knew she had to suggest hiring you, which she did.

Now, thanks to your role model, female rapper, you would be working in the same environment with all your favorite artists; WINNER, iKON, 2NE1, Tablo, etc. But most importantly, you would get to see the band you loved so much everyday. The band that made your way into K-Pop, the band that inspired you, its members you've always respected and adored.

BIGBANG.

The second you walked in the building, a woman came near you.

"Hello, Mrs. (Y/L/N). Welcome to your first day in YG Entertainment. Follow me please." She smiled.

You followed her to YG President's office in which you had a word with him, signed some contracts and got the keys to a dorm that you would be sharing with other trainees.

"Miss Park will lead you to your mentor, who will give you a tour around here. You will be working with your mentor for quite a long time before you debut but we hope that you won't be too late."

The woman that met you in the entrance came inside the office to get you once again.

She leaded you to a door but didn't open it. Instead she stood there without doing anything.

"In this room is your mentor with his members. Why don't you go in to meet them? I'll be right back in a minute, I forgot something at the office." She smiled and you nodded at her. Then she left.

You knocked the door and three voices  told you to get in. When you did, you were left speechless.

In front of your eyes stood Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung and Seungri. But where was G-Dragon?

"Oh my God." You pinched yourself. For a moment, you had forgotten that you were in YG and you definitely hadn't got used to the idea of working here soon.

"What? Aren't you still used to meeting all your idols?" T.O.P laughed, then made a step towards you and shook your hand while you giggled at his attempt to treat you like people from your country do.

"I'm (Y/Whole/N) and from today I am a trainee here." You introduced yourself, you were so happy to finally meet them. Well, most of them.

"So you're my trainee huh?" You heard his voice from behind you.

You turned to see G-Dragon and Miss Park entering the room. He was smiling and looking at you through his glasses, he was so cute.

"(Y/N), G-Dragon will be your mentor. He will guide you around here, give you tips, show you how the work is done and help you whenever you need him!" She said kindly.

You found it hard to believe that you weren't dreaming but for one thing you were sure: becoming a youtuber and moving to Korea was the best thing you could have done, the greatest decisions you ever took.

The guys surrounded you and filled you with questions and after five minutes of talking with them G-Dragon interrupted you.

"Okay guys, come on now, let us go, I have to tour her around." He said.

He put his hands in your waist and gently pushed you next to him as you walked out of the room.

"G-Dragon oppa-" you started" wait, can I call you oppa?"

He flashed a bright smile at you.

"Of course you can! And call me Jiyong or Ji...whatever you feel more comfortable to use." He winked.

He was constantly giving you mini heart attacks, he was so adorable and so hot. He toured you around the YG Building and you spend the rest of the day talking and having fun together.

When the day at your new workplace ended, you drive home -well your dorm. You were sharing the dorm with four other girls, who were to consist a girl group called Blackpink. Their names were Jennie, Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo.

You got to know each other and then you fell asleep. Two hours later, when it was still 6 p.m., a call from Jiyong woke you up. He asked you to join him on having dinner that night and you agreeded.

You rushed to get ready and the girls helped you by picking out the best outfit for you to wear.

"I can't believe you're going on a date with him!!!" Jennie cheered when you were about to leave.

"Trust me." You said." I don't either."

To be continued....