Midnight

G-Dragon Imagine, #69

"Ji, please help me with this!" You desperately seek for his cooperation while you assist him up and standing.

Jiyong lifts his head slightly until his now small eyes lock with yours. With clumsy moves he slithers his arm around your neck, holding you tightly as he leans on your shoulder.

"You...are-" he brings his hand in your face, bumping your nose with his long and skinny index finger. "Cute!"

You sigh as you wrap your left arm around his torso to get a better grip of him and support his body, making sure he won't fall.

Jiyong was unbearably tiring when he was drunk. He would be such a cute pain in the ass, giving you the hardest of times trying to get him in the car and back home.

"C'mon, Ji, you gotta help me!" You plead for him as you pull him along, your boyfriend stumbling on his steps, dragging his own feet behind him.

"Watch it, girl, I'm standing, I'm doing enough!" He protests.

"Stand here." You instruct him as you make him lean his back on the shiny Lamborghini. You open the door to the back seat for him to enter. "Get in."

Jiyong lazily stares at the car before his eyes go wide in surprise while he takes in the view of the expensive yet worthy of its price vehicle. "Wow! That's a lovely car! Who owns it?"

You roll your eyes in disbelief. 'Again? Oh God, Jiyong!'

"It's my boyfriend's." You answer abruptly as you gently push him in.

"Well your boyfriend's got a nice taste in-" Jiyong doesn't make it to finish his sentence since you slam the door shut behind him, instantly regretting of the force you used.

"Be gentle with it! Don't close the door this way!" Jiyong always told you.

You get in the driver's seat and start on the engine. The reason why you have Jiyong sitting in the back seat is mostly because he gets to curious about 'buttons and levers' when he's drunk and one time you almost hit another car.

The ride back home isn't as peaceful as you'd like it to be. Although your boyfriend's just one step away from falling asleep, he keeps singing purposely off-key just to get your attention.

You ignore him however, you know that if you talk to him he'll just annoy you more.

Getting him in the house is a lot more difficult than you imagined it to be. Though you had done it many times before, this time, the half asleep Ji isn't helping the situation.

At all!

Finally, you make it in the house but there's one staircase left. Ji is way too drunk to climb it up and he trips constantly before he makes it upstairs.

You make him lie on the bed but he refuses to. Once you lie next to him too, he sits up, his head swaying back and forth because of all his dizziness.

"Why...are you...here?" He empathizes the 'you' clearly. "I have a girlfriend you know!"

You shake your head. "I think...." you hear him mumble and a small laugh escapes your mouth.

"Whatever! She won't be happy to see you here so you have to go! I can't get in a fight with her, she'll freakin kill me." He yawns at the end of his sentence causing you to smile.

Even though he's drunk as hell and doesn't have much clue about what's going on, he still remains cute.

"Well she won't like it that you called me cute either, will she?" You decide to tag along with his perception of the case, just to have some fun and laugh a little.

He opens his eyes and looks at you in a weird and confused way. "I did? Oh shit, I shouldn't have... you do remind me of her tho..."

He then tries to stand up but you pull him down again. "Where are you going?" You ask him.

"To get my phone? I need to text...what's her name again? (Y/N)!!!" He shouts the last one and you use your hand to cover his mouth.

"Shh! Be quiet!" You shush him. Jiyong however attempts to break loose of your grip and leave so you tell him the truth to calm him down.

"It's me Ji! I'm (Y/N), your girlfriend. God you've got to stop forgetting that every time you drink!"

"I did it again?" He asks, now remembering some things. "I'm sorry, baby, you know I love you!"

He yawns again and suddenly, he collapses on you, his sweaty, smelling of alcohol and smoke body pressing hard against yours.

"Jiiii!" You whine as you get to push him off.

But he's already drifting off to sleep.

You give it your best shot and you manage to roll him next to you and breathe normally again. After that ,you sneak into his hug, wrapping his arms around your body.

"I love you too." You whisper and peck his lips.

Next thing you feel is his arms squeezing you tightly.

So it's 5.04 am here and I still haven't slept...I just finished writing this but I'll publish it earlier cause my aunt plugged off the fucking router supplying me with the holy wi-fi.

Damnnn