Where He Likes To Go With You

Imagines #4

G-Dragon:

Shopping. He asks for your opinion for what looks better on him and he also buys a lot of stuff for you even though you don't want him to spend so much money on you.

"But, I need to spoil my queen. She deserved the best." He says.

Taeyang:

Dance practice. He loves to dance with you. You are not as much as a good dancer as he is but he never loses his patient and teaches you all his songs' choreographies . You both have a lot of fun.

"Follow my leads, baby"

"I am, Sol, I am!" You laugh.

TOP:

He enjoys going to galleries with you. He always ask you to take some pictures of him and his fav paintings. You might get bored sometimes because you're not into painting as much as he is but you never show it so he believes you like it. But you are happy to see him happy, so you do everything you can.

"How about that one, baby? Isn't it really nice? Look all those shades!" He says.

"They are fantastic." You tell the truth, because the shades really attract you.

Seungri:

He doesn't have a specific location. Anywhere private and comfortable he loves to be with you. So you can have your time alone.

"Babyyyy!!!" He whines. "I want another kiss!!!!"

Daesung:

He enjoys watching movies at the cinema or going at a Karaoke club with you. After all, karaoke is the reason you met each other. You often go there and he helped you move on in your fear of singing publicity.

"Next is..... (Y/N) (Y/SN)!!!"

"Go baby, you got them! " Daesung smiled once again.