What You Do That Annoys Him

Imagine #35 - What You Do That Annoys Him

G-Dragon:

When he's writing a song that he needs to finish fast but you're desperately seeking for his attention so you bother him. You throw him papers, you play with his hair and other things. He gets annoyed and he might yell at you.

If he does yell to you, you get angry with him and don't talk to him until he realises his mistake and apologises to you.

Taeyang:

It's really hard to piss off Tae and he rarely shows it when he's annoyed but you have made it.

He gets very annoyed when you decide to ruin his dancing training by taking part in the choreography and doing the wrong moves (you do that only when he's practising alone at home.)

When you do that, it's only because you're bored and want him to pay attention to you and not because you want to disturb him.

T.O.P:

Seunghyun gets very annoyed, rather than extremely mad, when you 'don't understand art', as he says.

He tries to convince you otherwise when you find a painting 'awful' or even 'cheap' but you don't change your mind and he just stops paying attention to you.

Seungri:

He gets very very very annoyed when he sees you in your underwear and he calls for you to get in bed with him but instead of getting undressed, you get dressed because you need to go somewhere.

Daesung:

One thing that makes Daesung annoyed is when you're moody and he tries to make you feel more cheerful but you turn down all his invitations to watch Doraemon together, in your living room.

Him, not being able to cheer you up, is the most annoying thing ever for him.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry it took me so long to update but now I'm gonna make it up to you.

Next Imagine : You Annoy Him

What you read in this but in action.