Things You Do For Him

Imagine #56

Things You Do For Him (when he's back home from work at night and he's exhausted)

G-Dragon:

You take care of his hair.

He lies on a sofa tired and you comb his hair as he tells you how work has been with a few words.

Then you take his hands and lead him to your shared bedroom. You put him in bed and cover him with a blanket and kiss him like a mother does to her children.

It's cute and he loves it. He believes it helps him have nice dreams.

You either sleep with him at the same time or join him a couple of hours later.

Taeyang:

It's not rare the times that your beloved fiancé comes back from work exhausted. It's usually the weeks when he doesn't get much sleep and has to practice in dance.

Those nights, you bath him.

Yes you do. You help him out of his clothes and into the hot bathtub as he smirks sleepily.

The hot water calms down his muscles and relaxes him and sometimes he falls asleep in the tub. When this happens, you have to be there and watch out for him.

When the water loses its warm temperature, you wake him up and help him out of the tub and straight to bed.

T.O.P:

When Seunghyun is tired, he doesn't really want to sleep. It's a couple of weeks every second month that he spends more than ten hours at the studio. He then complains about not seing you as much as he would like to and insist on spending time with you, so you usually watch a movie in the living room.

You used to plead him to go to bed but not anymore. Because you know that after ten minutes of the movie he will have fallen asleep in your arms, under a warm, knitted blanket, in the dark living room.

You can't carry him to bed so you sleep with him on the couch. You've bought it big to fit both of you anyway.

Sometimes he wakes up when you turn off the TV and you both head to bed together. But he never remembers that and it's so cute.

Every single morning he asks how did the movie end because "I can't remember." as he says.

Seungri:

Seungri is Seungri and no one can ever change that. As much tired as he is, as much his eyes are closing and he can't focus, he literally NEEDS to do something including one of you shirtless and touching each other.

And after a long day at work, nothing's better than a good massage.

"Jagiya, you are the best massager ever!" He moans, struggling to breathe as you rub his back with your palms.

When he has pulled a muscle, you rub with with Vapo rub or Counterpain to feel better.

(idk if you guys have these creams in your countries to but we do here and believe me, they might burn you but they fix you in no time!)

Daesung:

It's seriously very rare and strange for Daesung to be so tired that he doesn't even want to make out with you or play with you.

When this happens, you both lie on your shared bed and cuddle until you fall asleep. He is always the first to drift off but even when he does, you don't stop petting his head or caressing him.

The result is a full energised and in mood for noise and fun Daesung and a sleepy, with baggy eyes you the very next morning.

I'm trying to write as many imagines I can in the 1 hour and 35 minutes I have spare time left. Do you think I'll make it and write imagine #60 tonight?