He Acts Childish

Imagine #40 ,mini imagine

Requested

G-Dragon:

You were cooking when he entered the kitchen to grab some sparkling water. He seemed so bored, he had been on a vacation break for one week already and you knew that was enough for your hard-working boyfriend. So you thought you'd give him something to do.

'I could really use some help with the salad' you thought to yourself.

"Jiyong, honey, why don't you give me a hand and chop the vegetables?" You asked.

He groaned but obeyed. He took the knife and started slaughtering the poor greens.

"Ji, I said chop, not murder!" You told him.

"Ji, I said chop, not murder!" He mimicked you.

"Just have the work done!"

"Just have the work done!" He mocked.

"Are you gonna repeat everything I say?" It started getting in your nerves.

"Are you gonna repeat everything I say?" He ignores you.

You groan and he groans too.

"Jiyong!" You whine annoyed.

"(Y/N)!" He smirks.

Obviously he had nothing better to do than have fun playing with your nerves.

"Feeling playful today, huh?" You sighed.

He winked at you and took the bowl with the salad to the table.

Taeyang:

"Bae? You home?" You called for Youngbae when you entered your shared apartment of two stores.

No answer.

You proceed to the kitchen where you put the things you had just bought in the cupboards and the fridge.

You opened your phone to call your boyfriend and ask him what to cook for lunch.

You heard his phone ring from the living room but when you got there, there was no Youngbae.

"Youngbae? Where are you?"

"TAEYANG!I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!!!" You made your way upstairs.

He never leaves without his phone.

You opened your bedroom's door and entered the room only to find yourself laying flat on the ground, something heavy on you. Or someone.

"SURPRISE!" Youngbae shouted.

"Taeyang! Get off of me! Surprise what?"

He sighed as he got off of you and rolled on the ground next to you.

"I was just bored waiting for you to return from the market." He admitted and you chuckled, placing a kiss on his sweet cheek.

T.O.P:

"Can you stop?" You sighed annoyed.

You were sitting on the couch, trying to read your book but Seunghyun wouldn't let you in peace.

He would constantly poke you, blow air on your face and he even made you drop your book a couple of times.

Then he started singing.

"Seunghyun, I'm reading! Go to another room if you wish to sing!"

He stopped singing but he started his joke, 'you like?'.

"(Y/N)." He called you. "(Y/N).(Y/N)!(Y/N)!!!!!."

You closed your book.

"What now!" You shouted.

"You liiiike?" He smirked.

Next thing he knew, was your hand landing on his cheek.

Seungri:

He was trying to get your clothes off! He chased you everywhere in the house and you couldn't escape.

"Seungri no!!!!" You were yelling.

Eventually he caught you and tried to rip your shirt off.

"Come on baby, don't make this any harder! I just want to make out with you, that's all I ask!"

You didn't have any time, you had to go to work.

"Seungri, I said no!" You finally shouted, not able to take him anymore. "You're acting like a child! I explained you I have to go to work! What can't you understand?"

"Tell me in Korean." He laughed and you sighed.

"I'm leaving."

"Please baby, no!" He pouted but you had already shut the door behind you.

You'd be late and it'd be his fault.

Daesung:

With Daesung, you both act childish often and you have lots of fun. You play fight together, you have food fights (he helps you clean the kitchen afterwards ), you mimic each other and many other things.

Your favorite it's when you act out scenes from movies. Your favorite is Titanic 's .

 Your favorite is Titanic 's

Okay I know it sucks but I really tried! I found this imagine one of the most difficult to write since I had no idea how to make them act childish!

Also, it's summer here now and I'll update more often.