You Know How I Feel

Imagine #39, Seungri Imagine

You were getting ready to go to some awards with him. You put on your black pencil skirt and a dark red shirt with long sleeves all with lace and you curled your hair. The shirt was really making your body look good and it was open so...your boobs could be shown.

"(Y/N)!!!! WE'RE GONNA BE SO LATE!" you heard him groan from downstairs. "WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?"

"COMING BABE!!!" You yelled so he could hear you as you applied some more mascara on.

Then you chose your favourite burgundy matte lipstick and wore the gold earrings Seungri had got you for your birthday last month.

You looked yourself in the mirror. You were awesome ♡

You run downstairs to find him waiting by the door.

"Finally!" He sighed.

"Sorry babe." You apologised. "But I wanted to be the best for my oppa." You smirked and he blushed.

"Well, you definitely nailed it."

You bent down to wear your heels and when you looked at him again, he looked worried.

"What is it?"

"Um...love...can't you wear another shirt?" He said looking at your chest.

"Why? What does it have?"

"Your boobs, honey. It's too revealing."

You couldn't belive it. Seungri didn't want you to wear something like this!

Who? Seungri! Your boyfriend who loved seeing you all sexy and stuff.

"We'll be late now, Jiyong will be mad. I can't change."

Seungri grabbed a huge, gold necklace from the table next to him and gave it to you.

"Wear this."

"But-"

"Please."

You sighed and obeyed. He came closer and grabbed your boobs.

"You know how I feel about these. These are mine." He said and you smiled.

"Jealous you are."

I've been inactive cause I'm very busy with school. We're having exams and they're too difficult. My school will be over next Tuesday. Wait for many new imagines after then!!!!!