SNL Korea

T.O.P Imagine, #47

Fight-Sad-Cute

Requested

A/N: Wherever you see (Y/Nnnnn) then your name is pronounced like for example : Andyyyyy! Ya know, angrily or irritatingly.

You rushed into the living room, where Seunghyun was peacefully reading a book, holding your cellphone in your hand.

"Babe,babe, babe, babe!" You screamed excited.

You hopped on the couch landing right next to him while he closed his book.

"What is it princess?" He smiled.

You took a deep breath trying to relax but you just couldn't manage your excitement. As your lips parted, a huge smile appeared on your pretty face.

"Guess who's going on SNL Korea!" You cheered.

His eyes opened wide and so did his mouth.

"(Y/N), that's great!" He hugged you.

Seunghyun knew how much you loved the show and how long you had  been wanting to be a part of it.

"I know right? It's like all I've ever wanted! My career is on its best, you are back home from tour, my family is okay, everything is awesome!"

"I'm so happy for you, baby." He kissed your lips. "So what's your sketch? Who are you playing with?"

"Oh it seems so funny! It's something like a modern version of Romeo and Juliet." You explained.

"And you'll be...?"

You slapped him playfully, meaning no harm.

"Juliet of course, you silly!" You laughed.

But Seunghyun wasn't laughing or smiling any more. He looked rather confused.

"But if you get to play Juliet...then someone's gonna play Romeo." He started. "Right?"

You nodded.

"And who's that gonna be?"

You felt awkward. On your joy, you hadn't thought of your jealous boyfriend and how he'd react.

"Erm..." you hesitated.

"(Y/Nnnnnn)!" He frowned his brows and crossed his arms on his chest waiting for an answer.

"It's Bangtan Boys' Rap Monster." You confessed.

///

"Oh, Romeo, Romeo." You played your role on live TV. "Why do you have to be Romeo? " You sighed.

You were dressed in an old fashioned white gown and Rap Monster was wearing old clothes too. It was so funny to see him dressed like this.

"I could be your Kim Chong Woo if you'd like, my love. I'd change my name for you." He said.

You wanted to laugh, the whole scenario was far from the real one.

"My Kim Cho what?" You frowned.

He grabbed your hands and placed them on his chest, right where his heart was.

The background was the backyard of a mansion, Juliet's home, at night. It was so beautifully painted, it looked so romantic.

"Your Kim Chong Woo. I'd do anything for you, my love, just promise me we'll be together."

"Oh Romeo!" You smiled. "We'll be together forever."

He let go off you and made a spin, throwing his hands up in the air.