Chapter 3: wow

Ginger is up top

We are in the middle of watching Insurgent and it is 6:30pm. I jumped up "are we going to get ready?" I asked both of my friends. "Oh shit Yea we better start now" Jacky said. We then got up and I grabbed the bag Conner gave me. "Let me see what you got!" Ginger said excitedly.

I slowly opened the bag and it revealed like 5 pairs of booty shorts and a few crop tops. But something really stuck out, I grabbed it and gasped so did Ginger. "Wow" was all I had to say, it is amazing. It looked like it would fit Jacky because of how skinny it is but I went and tried it on just to make sure it would fit me.

I walked in the bathroom hurrying to take my clothes off and try it on. I pulled the dress up on me and it fit perfectly. It shown all my curves but in a nice way, it made my butt look nice and it also made my boob's look good. I smiled at my appearance in the mirror before walking out to show the girls.

I took a deep breath then walked out, both of their eyes grew wide as they seem me. "Oh my god I would have never thought you had boob's till now!" Jacky squealed. I gave her a glare then ginger started talking, "listen I don't think you should wear that because you will have the guys all over you!" She joked. "Does it really look that good?" I asked kind of surprised.

"I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot!" Jacky then grabbed my arm and put me in my chair by my desk. Jacky took a look at my face "Now I can finally show my makeup skills!"

The next 15 minutes consist of Jacky accidentally pocking me in the eye with eye liner and Ginger complimenting me on how 'hot' I looked. Then when I was done with my makeup I wasn't aloud to look till Ginger did my hair. If I am being completely honest, it is getting hard for me to sit still.

Jacky went to get ready while I got my hair done. Right as the words "done!" Came out of Gingers mouth I was up and looking in my full length mirror. I couldn't believe what I saw, I was shocked. I would have never thought I would be looking like this.

I looked at my hair and it was done half up and half down with curls and the half up was done with some pins and Ginger also gave me a small bump. I turned around to face the girls and they looked proud of what they did, by the looks on their faces I knew they were thinking about how good I looked. They then faced each other and gave each other a high five, I laughed at how amazed they were.

::::

By the time we left we were all looking our bests. Ginger took another outfit that Conner gave me for herself to wear, and Jacky went with a little black dress that made her red hair stick out.

We got in the car and Jacky drove because I don't think I would he able to drive in these huge ass heals I have on. We made it to the party 20 minutes later only because Jacky got us lost. See what I did with only and Jacky, well I did that because once we pulled into the parking place she was trying to blame it on me and Ginger.

I flipped Jacky off before walking towards the door. I really didn't want to go in but how am I suppose to live my life without taking at least one risk. The last risk I took was jumping off the swing set in like 5th grade, pretty bad yes I know.

As I got to the door I felt like I was going to puke everywhere. The smell of alcohol and weed hits me as I step on the welcome mat outside the open door. I looked around and heard the pounding of the music and I could smell the sweat from all the people dancing. I looked around and there were people grinding on each other and other people taking shots.

"Hello lovely lady!" Someone yelled after me, I turned around to see Logan. Just great, all I wanted to do was go get a drink and I am stuck with this douche yelled at me. I wasn't dealing with his shot tonight so I asked "what the fuck do you want?"

He looked shocked but decided on talking back, "calm your tit's I just wanted to see if you wanted to dance?" He said more as a question. "I'm going to get a drink!" I yelled over the loud music. As soon as I went to walk away he grabbed my arm "Here you can have this!" He handed me a red solo cup that had whatever it had in it. "When you go to get a drink take me with you! I can tell if they are messed with or not!" He yelled again. I laughed at loud we have to be even though we are like 15 inches away from each other. "Sure!" I yelled back at him.

I wanted to dance but I was not dancing with Logan no how no way was I dancing with him. He is just a total ass! I walked to the dance floor after I told Logan I wasn't dancing with him. I started jumping up and down with a red solo cup in my hand, I really have no idea what I am doing but this is fun and I don't know why I hid all the time when I could be doing this. I was swinging my hips with the music when someone came behind me and grabbed my waist. I wasn't in the mood to look and see who it was so I just kept dancing my little heart out. This guy started to come closer and closer to me so I turned around, I didn't recognize him so it wasn't really that bad. But I then felt something in my arm and then my vision started going blurry. I felt myself fall to the ground as someone picked me up meaning this mystery guy.

I heard doors slam and then I was layed down on a bed. I felt someone hovering over me, my body was trying to move but it just wasn't happening I was stuck. My eyes we semi open and I tried to speak but nothing was happening. I knew right then and there that he was trying to get laid and I was freaking out. I already lost my virginity to someone I don't like to talk about, but I am not letting this happen, so I tried moving and squirming but nothing was happening. The guy ran his hands down my body and then lifted my dress up over my head. This is it I am getting raped.  I thought until I heard someone barge in and push the guy off me. I still could not move and I was trying to see who it was but it was all a blur. This person that saved me picked me up bridal style and took me out of the room.

"I got you now don't worry" was the last thing I heard before I was out.

+++++++++

So what do you think. Who is it that saved her?

Please don't forget to vote!

Well I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!! :)