Chapter 7: Who do you think you are?

Logan and I have been fighting off and on today. Yesterday when we got back from the ice-cream shop he decided to invite all of his friends over. Now for once in my life I thought I could actually enjoy having sometime to think about everything but no when I get back to the house I started to pack my Grandmas stuff out of her bedroom even though I was covered in tears.

He just decided on having his friends over to play Xbox even though I only have a PlayStation that is like 5 years old. I came down the steps to see who all as talking when I saw like 7 different guys sitting in my living room. Luckily I decided on putting a shirt on over my sports bra since I didn't have one on when I was packing my grandma's things.

I walked in and everyone looked at me I put on a fake smile and grabbed Logan's ear and dragged him into the kitchen. Then I let loose.

"Who do you think you fucking are? Huh? Because I know who you are and you are not someone who can just take advantage of someone who is hurt on t inside and out! You think you can just invite your friends over while I am upstairs packing my dead grandma's stuff! You could have asked me first before you drag people into my house! Maybe I wanted to be here alone or maybe I didn't want to see your friends while I am going through a rough time! I think maybe you should get your friends and get out!"

He deserved it, every single bit of it. I let loose and when I let loose hell breaks loose and it's not very pretty.

I shoved Logan and pushed him out to the living room where he asked all of his friends to leave. His friends looked at me then to him I gave them all a evil look which made them move a little quicker.

After they all left i grabbed Logan and pushed him up against the wall. "i really don't know who you think you are!" i yelled at him. I let tears fall down my face and then sat on the floor crying. Logan did nothing about it instead he walked out the front door leaving me alone.

###

I was mopping around the house trying to cheer myself up but nothing was working. I knew for a fact i pissed Logan off and i can't do anything about it.

Me being me i sat in my grandmas room and went through her pictures crying and laughing. letting a few smiles out but not very many. I haven't ate anything since early this morning and i was starting to feel sick. I jumped up off of my grandmas bed and ran towards the bathroom. I started puking and i felt someone rub my back, My first thought was Jacky but I could tell by the hands it wasn't her.

After i was done i flushed the toilet and sat down on my butt. I looked at who was there and it took me by shock when i seen Logan. "listen i know you don't really want me around but i'm not letting you here by yourself so i packed my things and i am moving in and you can't stop me"

I just sat there and all i could think about was why i was willing to let this guy stay with me. I mean for gods sake he bullied me like all the time and i am surprised that he still doesn't. i mean he does but not as much and i am Thankful for it. I would usually end up in the hospital when he would play his little pranks on me and Ginger. Like the one time we were up on the roof i think i was like 13 or something but Ginger and i were on the roof and i was really close to the edge. he came behind us and scared us and i fell off the roof and he just laughed. Ginger started freaking out and then she ran and got there mom, lets just say i was injured a good bit of times.

Logan started waving his hands in front of my face and it snapped me out of my thoughts. "uh i have to eat something" i got up and ran down the steps and to the kitchen crying slightly. Of course he followed after me. I got the stuff to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I made two one for me and another for Logan. I made his first then gave it to him then i made mine. We sat there in silence till Logan started talking.

"my stuff is in the living room. I didn't know where to put them so i just stuck them in there. oh and Ginger said i hope you get better and my mom said you are one tough cookie."

I didn't mind having him around its just the fact that he smokes weed and does all them kind of things just makes me sick, He should be glad that his teeth aren't yellow from him smoking. He goes out like every night and party's and Ginger said he has come home slammed many of times. But the thing that kills me the most is his parents don't try to stop him.

After he talked it went back to being quiet. So I got up and went back up to my grandmas bedroom and started packing up her clothes and jewelry so that my Aunt Sue can come and get them.

###

It took me maybe 4 hours to get all of her stuff packed and that was with me looking at everything and taking the time to cry. Logan helped me carry the boxes down the steps and out to the garage. After we carried her stuff down we carried Logan's stuff up. I took off the sheets on the bed and got him some clean one's. I put the dirty ones in the washer and put the clean ones on the bed. I put new pillow cases on the pillows and swept the floor. Logan sat there just shaking his head, I knew exactly what he was thinking 'why and I doing all of this for him' well little does he know i'm not doing it for him i am doing it for myself.

After I was done cleaning up his new room I went to my room and got ready for bed. I put on my pajamas and then crawled into the bed. I fell asleep and i could tell i was having a night mare and i know i couldn't help it. I felt myself crying and yelling a the tops of my lungs. But i woke up when i heard my door open, I shot up looking at who the person is.

"Hey its just me" Logan said shutting my door and walking over to me. I looked at the clock and it was 3 in the morning., "Are you ok?" He asked "I heard you yelling"

I shook my head yes. "ok well i am going to go back to bed now" He started walking towards the door. But I spoke up before he could leave "Logan could you stay with me?"

He turned around and said "yea". He then crawled into bed with me and he pulled me close to him. "I'm sorry I woke you" I whispered, "No, no baby its fine you can either come to me or i will come to you. So its no problem."

With that i fell asleep in Logan's arms.