Chapter 22

I took a nap while Colin made us some food since i wasn't in the mood to cook. I haven't talked to Logan for over a good 3 hours, but i am no where worried about him. He can go somewhere else for a little bit maybe even a few weeks, I'm just not in the mood to talk to him or even look at him. 

I slowly walked down the hard wood steps into the kitchen without making any noises. I heard Colin talking on the phone

"yeah she is actually just like my dad with her attitude and like my mom with her looks" hearing this made my heart feel all warm on the inside.

"She also had a miscarriage that i had no idea about, and it doesn't help that my gram passed away meaning i could get any updates on how she was" remembering back to my grandma made me upset, I didn't even have enough money to have a funeral for her so she had to be cremated right from the hospital, but i do have her ashes in the living room.

"she's really pretty in person like 10 times more than what we thought, actually she got some looks from me" he laughed to whoever was on the phone with him, i held my laughter in trying not to blow my cover.

"I think I am going to stay here for awhile, she needs someone to lean on. seeing her boyfriend or whatever isn't going to be here for a good bit. She needs family and we don't have anyone except each other" That was the cutest thing i have ever heard come from a guy, I will have to tell him Logan is not my boyfriend so he never says that again. 

"Ok dude I am going to go, I have food in the oven for us and i don't want to over cook it" I waited for him to hang up but he didn't "Yes i can cook, when my mom came to see me she would always make dinner for us and I would help" I could hear the other person laughing then all of a sudden everything stopped. He hung up on him.

We are actually alot like each other because I will always hang up on the girls if they are making fun of me. He moved from the table to the oven and got the food out and it looks like meatloaf. I walked in scaring him and we both laughed. "well good morning" he said in between laughs "Good after noon to you too" I replied with a big smile on my face. "just in time for food huh?" he asked with a evil smirk, "should I be scared?" I asked sitting at the table while he carried everything from the counter to the table. "I learned how to cook from the best so you shouldn't need to worry" he placed the food on the table and I gladly dug in. I took a bite and was shocked "This is amazing!" I yelled with my mouth full. "Thanks!" he yelled back at me"

We finished eating and I cleaned the table off while Colin did the dishes. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and made myself comfy. Colin came in maybe a few minutes later and sat by my feet, I put in an odd movie and we watched in silence.

The movie ended and I went to my room to get ready for bed. I took a shower and washed my hair and body, when I got out I put on a pair of shorts and a black
t-shirt that was Logan's. I crawled into bed not worrying about my hair and went to sleep.

"Dad?" I asked as I walked into the bathroom of our small house. "Dad!" I yelled when I seen him with a gun to his head. "Please stop! Please!" I yelled, anger filled me seeing my dad in this pain. "Dad please don't do this to me" I begged letting my tears take over my face. "I have to hun. Just know that you are daddy's little angel". I stopped as I watched my dad pull the trigger of the gun that was held up to his head. "NO!" I yelled running over to my dad and holding him in my hands. "Why?" I asked as I held my dads head in my lap and cried. "Why did you have to do this to me?" I asked his dead body. "I love you so much" I whispered till I got enough sense to get up and call 911.

I woke up and was shaking. "Hey, hey" Colin said grabbing me for a hug. "It is all coming back" I cried. "What is coming back?" He asked playing with my hair while we are still in a hug. "I was there and watched our dad commit suicide" I cried, Colin let go of me and looked shocked. "What?" He asked standing up, "I watched dad commit suicide. I tried to stop him but nothing was working. I asked him to please not do this to me and right after he told me I was his little angel and then he shot himself. In front of me." He was shocked, his jaw was hanging a little and his eyes were huge. "I'm so sorry" he said still a little shocked "why?" He asked again. "I don't know, the stress of mom passing away and then he just shot himself" Colin just stared at me and watched as tears ran down both my cheeks. "There would have had to been something else, you know because the stress he could have gotten help with. I think there was something else that he wasn't saying" Colin made a point, my dad was always tough when it came to stress or anxiety. "Now you have me thinking" I said looking at him with worry in my eyes. "But for now me and you are going to focus on you're recovery" he said sitting beside me and then lying down on his back and I cuddled up beside him. "This really means alot to me. Having you be such a good brother even though I didn't know of you" he smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head "you are my little sis I have to take care of you no matter what the circumstances are"

Those words made my night go way more smoothly

+++++++++++++++++++

Damn Daniel back at it again with the update!

Another thing is I am not naming any of the chapters anymore. So yeah

Please don't forget to vote and all that shiz

Love you
              Gracey