Chapter 29

"So the test results came back positive! Congratulations you are going to be a mom!" Doctor Margret said clapping and handing me balloons. Since when did they start handing out balloons when you got told you were pregnant? "Thank you Doctor, we should get going now" Ginger took my hand and started dragging me out of the room.

"Come back if you have any problems" Doctor Margret said walking the other direction.

Once we got everything done we left the doctors office and I was still in shock. "What's wrong?" Ginger asked letting go of me. "Well let's see I am pregnant with your brothers kid and this is the fucking second time and I am scared to death. What if the baby dies again? What If Logan leaves me? What will I do? It's jus.." Ginger stopped me before she said, "First of all if my brother leaves you I will kill him because this is his fault. This baby will be fine trust me. So you two will work together and raise my beautiful niece or nephew." She put her hand on my belly and smiled at it and then at me.

"You're really excited about this aren't you?" I asked laughing and wiping some tears away. "Yes, now let's go tell my brother!" She yelled running towards the car. She went to open it with joy but it was locked, she turned her body and put her hand on her hips. "Hey the car is locked" I said telling her the obvious. "Yes, yes it is" she said tapping her foot. I grabbed the keys out of my back pocket and unlocked it for miss sassy pants. "Thank you" she said opening the door and slidding in the car.

I got in the car and just sat there. "What are you doing?" Ginger asked moving her body to look at me. I felt hot and then my eyes started to go shut. "Hey are you okay?" Ginger asked grabbing my hand, "yeah I am getting hot and tired" she let out a big breath of relief. "Ok then let me drive, if these hormones or whatever start kicking in now I probably won't be able to deal with you" she laughed getting out of the car. I followed her lead and got out of the drivers side and made my way to the passenger side.

As soon as I got in the car and ginger started it, I rolled the window down and let the wind hit my hot face. It seemed like the car ride was taking forever but in reality it didn't.

Ginger pulled into the house and Logan was behind the house at the garden doing something. I suddenly got the feeling I couldn't do it. I couldn't tell him I am pregnant for the second time. Ginger had already gotten out of the car by the time I even took my seat belt off. She was so excited but I felt like I was going to throw up.

That feeling didn't go away, by the time I got out of the car I had to run to the edge of the grass. My stomach was flipping upside down and my mind was spinning. He was good with the baby before why would he not want anything to do with this one. Since this one is actually him.

Ginger was on the porch watching me walk to the house. Once I reached the front steps I felt the urge I had to puke again. This time I just swallowed the lump in my throat so I didn't look so weak.

Ginger gave me a sympathetic smile before she offered me her hand to walk in the house. Once she had shut the door I let out a big sigh, and Logan looked at me. I went pale and acted as if I had seen a ghost.

"Wow, hey are you ok?" Logan asked grabbing my hand. "No she isn't. And she actually needs to tell you something"

I sent Ginger a glare before telling Logan to sit down. "What's going on?" Logan asked getting nervous.

"Logan I really need to tell you something." I said making his face go light. "What?" He asked.

"I'm p-pregnant" I stuttered sinking down into the couch. "Wait did you just say you are pregnant?"

I shook my head yes in shame. "Wait who is the father?" I went wide eyed and suddenly got pissed.

"Really? Did you just fucking ask who the father was? Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled standing up, I was about to stomp away but I needed to finish what I had started. "I'm sorry. I just I wasn't expecting this" he put his hands up in defense. "You weren't expecting this? What do you think I was expecting this! Really? I thought I could actually go to college and live my life before worrying about a baby!" I was pissed there is no other explanation.

He thought I cheated on him! Who does he think I am?!

"I'm sorry babe" he said sadly, I could tell he mean't it just by the way he said it. "Just don't do that to me! Don't make it seem like it is my fault! Bc it is actually yours!" I yelled letting tears flow down my face. He stood up and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry babe" he whispered into my ear. "It's ok" I replied, even though I was still pissed.

###

Ginger went back home for a couple of weeks, and Logan and I are back on speaking terms. I have really bad mood swings more than ever now.

"Logan stop acting like a fucking five year old. God" I snapped getting up to finish the dishes. "I wasn't even doing anything!" He yelled getting pissed. "You keep running around! Calm yourself really" I yelled back.

I stood at the sink doing my dishes when Logan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. It made me smile even though I was still pissed at him for acting like a child.

"I'm sorry for acting like a child, I won't do it again" he kissed my temple before walking away. "Wait, Logan it's not your fault. Well I mean it is your fault but then again it isn't. I'm sorry if I am a bitch" I put my head down and started crying. I'm not even all that far along and I have really bad emotions.

Like last night I cried over the TV remote, because there wasn't any batteries and I was missing my show. Logan came to the rescue though, he took the batteries out of the upstairs TV remote.

Then I got really pissed because Logan drank mall of my pop that I had in the fridge. I literally took the empty pop can out of the trash and threw it at him. But I eventually apologized.

He knows not to take it personally but sometimes I am a total bitch and it gets to him.

Logan walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "I really wish they would make some kind of medication for these mood swings" he said playing with my hair. "Yeah it's called giving birth" I replied moving away from him and working on the dishes.

"I am going to go to the garage, yell for me if you need anything or if anything is wrong" he walked out of the house leaving the door open. I suddenly got mad and stormed to the door, he was walking down the steps when I yelled, "Hey jackass the door is meant to be shut!" I slammed the door and then wen't back to doing the dishes.

This is going to be the longest 9 months in my life.

++++++++++++++

So I started my new Shawn Mendes fan fiction!

Please don't forget to vote and comment for this story!

~Gracey