Chapter 17: Hi?

"Hey there" I opened my eyes slowly to see Logan right next to me. "Hi?" I said more as a question as to what the hell is going on and why am I in a hospital bed. "Do you remember what happened?" Logan asked grabbing my hand and putting it in his. "No, why am I in here?"I asked getting curious to what I did now, I was always clumsy and in the hospital waiting room because I was always hurt in some way. "Tiff I have to tell you something" he made me nervous, its like I knew what he was going to tell me its just I didn't want to hear it. "You got a sharp pain in your side and when we were in the car on our way here you began to bleed" he stopped but started again "Then you passed out from the loss of blood and the baby" he stopped. why does he keep stopping? "Is my baby ok?" I asked, he looked at me with a sad expression making me cry. "No! No way it can't" I cried "I'm sorry Tiff but our baby is no longer with us" he stood up and sat down in bed next to me, He moved me over and laid down next to me and held me in his arms. "I'm so sorry" He said in my ear as I cried myself back to sleep.

###

I woke up to the sound of my two bestfriends. "Shh! She is waking up" Jacky said probably to Ginger. I opened my eyes and I was tackled I laughed at them and they just sat there hugging me to the point I couldn't breath. "Girls I love you and all but I can't breath" they pulled back and looked at me with smiles on there faces. "How are you?" Jacky asked sitting in a chair beside my bed. "I'm ok I guess" I was holding back tears and I know they knew. "How is my brother treating you?" Ginger asked wiggling her eyebrows "Good" I answered quietly. "I'm glad he has someone like you to hold him together. He told me he hasn't smoked weed since he was back home" she said excitedly "So we heard about you guys getting a house and we thought that hey why don't we go stay with them.. So while you are in here we are going to your apartment packing your stuff and moving it to the new house and we are going to have the fridge full and all the cabinets full. It's going to be all set up so you can just go home and don't have to do anything." Jacky explained. "Thanks but you girls really don't have to do that. Logan can help me out when I get out." they both rolled there eyes at me "Trust me he is going to help too" Ginger snapped her fingers making me laugh. "Thank you for this" i said starting to tear up a bit "Awe!! Your welcome" they said at the same time. "Now I love this moment and all but Jacky and I have shopping to do. So we have to go" Ginger said giving me one last hug before walking out of the room with tears in her eyes. "I love you and if you need me you have my number" Jacky let a tear fall down her face as she gave me a hug, This made me cry a lot seeing how much they care. She walked out of the room and Logan walked in "Hey beautiful" Logan said walking to my bed, You could hear the sadness in his voice making me want to curl up into a ball and cry.

"Hi" was all I could get out before I broke down in tears, He walked over to me slowly and placed his hand on mine. I couldn't help but cry I mean can you blame me? I just lost my child and seeing the father look so upset it hurts like hell. I am not going to lie i kind of wished my baby would have took my life instead of its life being taken away. "Hey everything is going to be fine.. we will move into the house and act like nothing ever happened" I couldn't believe he said that to me right now "Your fucking kidding me right? I just lost my child and you want us to act like nothing happened? Your stupid if you think I am going to act all happy and smiley when i feel like total shit!" He looked a little taken aback. It felt nice to let that all out of my system, I was holding it in to look tough but all along I am weak and unhappy. "I didn't mean it like that Tiff.." he tried to explain but failed extremely bad "Bull shit you know that is exactly what you mean't and you can't even lie about it! It pisses me off knowing that you can move on from something like this so quick!" he looked at me with sorry written all over his face. "I'm sorry I am upset too and don't know how to take the situation! I mean for gods sake I was going to be the father of this baby even though it wasn't even mine! Try putting yourself in my situation for a second or something" With that we were both in tears and he just left the room. I sat there in my bed not being able to move without pain and crying without anyone to calm me down. I pushed the button to call for the nurse and minutes later she came in with two pills for me to take and a glass of nice cold water. "The big blue pill is to help with the pain and the small white pill is to help you go back to sleep.. you look like you need it more than anything right now" She gave me a nice warm smile before leaving the room. I took the pills and then laid back watching full house on the television and slowly fell back to sleep for like the tenth time.

+++++++++++++++++++

I'm back with another update!!

let me know what you think about everything that is going on..... Also again if you haven't already go check out mackawesome0908 books and DiamondShe_Owl books

Love you
Gracey