Chapter 6: You smell amazing

I got off work a little but ago and decided to just chill around the house. Logan tried to call me like several times but I just decided to ignore it.

My Grandma is suppose to come home 3 days from now so I have all the time I need to think about what happened at the party, I haven't talked to either of the girls in like a day. So I decided on calling Jacky to see if she wants to have movie night.

Convo (J- Jacky T- Tiffany)

J- hello
T- uh hey what you up to?
J- nothing. You?
T- well I wanted to see if you wanted to have a movie night?
J- um sure I will be over in 10

End of Convo

I hung up the phone and let a sigh fall from my mouth, she is still pissed at me and there is nothing I can do. I didn't mean to freak out on them it's just they have no idea.

The only reason I didn't call Ginger was because I know she doesn't want to talk to me. Like at least I know Jacky and I can talk it out and she can speak her mind to me.

I got up from the couch and got me a diet coke out of the fridge. I was looking out the window and I saw Jacky's car pull up, That was quicker than I had thought it would be. I watched as she walked up the sidewalk to the front door not even bothering to knock.

She walked into the kitchen and it looks like she had been crying. I quickly spoke up "what wrong?"

"You need to sit now" she ordered. I then sat down at the table and watched as she pulled a chair out and sat down on it. She had tears just falling down her face, "I'm sorry but I am the one they called" she said wiping her tears away. I looked at her confused and then she spoke up again "this is going to hurt like hell but I want you to stay calm." She ordered. I was going to talk but she spoke up before me "your grandma w-w-was in a c-car accident"

I stood up as my jaw dropped to the floor, "I-is s-she o-o-ok?" I shuddered.
"I'm sorry but she is gone"

I fell to the floor crying my makeup was now smeared and I couldn't breath, Jacky walked over to me and held me in her arms. "I'm so sorry Tiffany" she cooed.

"Everything is going wrong!" I yelled causing her to jump. "Hey girly calm down" she hugged me tighter to her. She got up off the ground and grabbed my phone calling someone probably to watch over me.

"Hey Tiff I have to leave but I called Logan to come watch over you" she grabbed my hand giving it a kiss then giving me a hug. "I love you" she choked out. After that I heard her literally run out of the house probably trying to keep herself together, I heard her car speed off down the road and I was officially left alone.

I sat on the kitchen or dinning room floor, I heard the front door open and I knew it was Logan. He came in and bent down beside me and stroked my hair as if I was a dog. I looked up at him and he had a really sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry baby girl" he said moving a piece of hair out of my face. He picked me up off the floor and I hugged onto him holding him tight.

For the first time in awhile I felt safe and secure and loved, I cried into his chest as he sat us down on the couch. He was holding me on his lap and then kissed my temple and just hummed silently to me, He held me close and just didn't let go.

I started to fall asleep as he stroked my hair and hummed. The sound was amazing and it felt amazing to feel loved and to feel secure. My eye lids began to feel heavy as I slowly fell asleep.

###

I woke up in my bed and had an arm around my waist, I remember everything that happened last night and I remember being carried to my bed. I rolled over to face Logan and I cuddled my head into his chest, he was shirtless and smelt amazing.

I just stayed there as I heard his slightly snoring, It was peaceful and calming. I sighed and moved closer to him so all the space between us was all gone. "Good morning" Logan said in his raspy morning voice. "Good morning" I said back not moving at all. "You smell amazing" I said moving closer, "Thanks I guess" he laughed.

"What am I going to do with this house? It's to big for just me." I said basically ruining the moment. "Why don't you have someone move in with you?" He asked. I sat there for a moment before answering "I don't know if anyone would be aloud to" I sat up and looked around the room. "Well find someone and ask them"

###

Logan and I are sitting in the kitchen, I mean I am sitting and Logan is making me food.

He looks good standing there cooking

I thought as I stare at his bare back since he is still shirtless. I stood up knocking the thought out of my head. "Where you going?" Logan asked.

"I have to pee calm down" I laughed.

He turned back around and he just looks so hot standing there without a shirt on. From the side you can see where is abs are and it is just fantastic.

I shook my head and just started speed walking towards the bathroom.
I shut the door and locked it, I stood in front of the sink mirror and just stared at myself.

What is up with me all of a sudden thinking Logan is hot?

I asked myself several times. It's actually starting to scare me. I have never been this attracted to anyone like in my whole life. I splashed water on my face trying to calm myself down. I dried my face front Eh water and then spun around and sat on the sink.

My life has fallen apart officially and I am just now feeling it. I swing my feet back and forth and let a tear fall down my face. I quickly wipe it away, wiping it away didn't help because I sat there with my face in my hand and cried.

###

I have been sitting in this bathroom for like an hour. I heard a knock on the door and it swung open revealing Logan. Shit I forgot about him. He came over to me and stood in between my legs. He grabbed my hands away from my face and lifted my chin to look at him.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head no before letting some more tears run down my face. "Come here" he said opening his arms to let me get a hold of him. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. I put my head in the crook of his neck just crying. "I'm not going anywhere for awhile" he said rubbing his hands in circles on my back.

"How am I suppose to trust that?" I asked looking in his eyes. "Because too many people have and I am not going to be one of them" he kissed my cheek and I stuck my head back in the crook of his neck.

###

After my big scene in the bathroom Logan carried me back out to the kitchen so I could eat my food.

I ate and we started playing some board games to get my mind off of things. It started to work till he screamed 'sorry' since that was the game we are playing. It brought back when me and my grandma would play she would yell sorry really loud when she got the card that said sorry.

More tears ran down my face and Logan gave me a sympathetic look. "Did I do something?" He asked. "No my grandma use to do the same thing when she got a sorry card" I smiled to myself remembering some of the times she would yell sorry so loud the neighbors would come and check to make sure everything was ok.

"I'm sorry I didn't know" he apologized. "No, no it's fine" I replied.
"Let's go for some ice-cream" Logan stood up and grabbed my hand and pulling me along. I got my flip flops on and walked out the door. "Can we walk?" I asked "I need some fresh air"

"Yea sure come on" he grabbed my hand and we interlocked out hands and walked along the side walk to the ice-cream store. We walked in silence but it wasn't an awkward walk it was a peaceful walk where we are enjoying each others company.

+++++++++++
1547 words

So wow what was that all about?

Please keep voting!

Love you
Gracey