1

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Third person P.O.V

It's Saturday night, and it's your (Your age) birthday, you wish this night you were celebrating it with your family, but you know that couldn't happen because...

Flashback

You are a 10 years old girl that time, you always have the happy family with your parents and little brother, yes you are the eldest daughter.

One night you and (l/b/n) ( little brother name , if you don't have, just pretend) were playing around when your parents watching tv, suddenly there was a knock on the door . Your mom opened it and it reveal an old guy with a long silver hair , he had a bang that cover his eyes, and there is a big scar on his face . Then , you and your lil bro hug him, it was your uncle , Adrian Crevan.
He hugs the two of you and then say good bye cause he was in a rush , before he left, he gave your mom a letter, you wonder what was inside the letter.

After that, your mom walked to your dad and read the letter, after your parents read it, their expression changed, and they called the two of you.

"(Y/n) , (l/b/n) listen to me okay, we have some problem , but don't worry l/b/n you will go to your grandma house okay?" Your mom said.

(l/b/n) nod "How about me mom?" You said

"(Y/n) can we talk to you for a second ?" You nod and your little brother went to pack his stuff for going to grandma house. There was a long silence between you and your parents, then...

"(Y/n), i think it is the right time to tell you the truth..." your father said

"What is it father ?" You said , confused.

"That's about.... we're not a normal human" there was a long silence until your father spoke.

"So, we are some kinds of creature that you nor the word never even know that they're exist, I am the king of phoenix and your mom is the queen of neko." Your father said , at first you were very very shock , but let your father explain again.

"And, that we have a mission from aunty vicky, that's what we always do, and I think you've grown up enough so, I let you go to take my place and your mother place, are you ready?" Your father said.

You were so confused at the sudden thing but , you love your family so much , so if it the best then whatever it is you will always ready.