13

Meeeee back!!! Now im feeling miserable, I'm so miserable! Why everyone in the school hate me and always bullying me just because of my facial features?! Yes I can fight back, but not forever! Why they hate me so much! They just keep mocking me an...

Meeeee back!!! Now im feeling miserable, I'm so miserable! Why everyone in the school hate me and always bullying me just because of my facial features?! Yes I can fight back, but not forever! Why they hate me so much! They just keep mocking me and hurt me! 

Sorry for you guys to hear my story and thanks.

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Y/n p.o.v

When i take the shattered glass, suddenly nica step on my hand and make it bleed

"Aaawww" i hiss in pain

"What? Owww you bleeding aren't you ? Should i call your master so you can rest?"said nica 'symphatically'

"Tch"

Then she kept stepping on my hand , until my hand were covered in blood.

"Is this what you want?" I said

She looks confused.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTS?! CAME HERE TO HURT ME AND SEE ME SUFFERING! FOR ALL YOUR FUN GAMES?! YOU WANT TO SEE ME TILL YOU STATISFIED?! TILL I DIE? AND THEN YOU STATISFIED WITH ME AND LEFT ?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?" I couldn't hold it anymore, i despise her. My voice echo trough the house.

'Plak!' She slaps me hard in the face and i spitt some blood from my mouth, then she pull my hair.

"Awww"

"Dont ever talk to me like that you bitch!"

She slams my head hard on the floor, then she pull it again and face me.

"Huh pathetic."

Then she threw me away.

"Lets go and destroy this manor, i want to see the girl die this time, it's for my premier show."

"Wait there you bitch! You can torture me you can harrash me but not my family!" I say

Then she turned back and come to my way.

"Ohhh so what would you do? You want to report this to your young master?" She said

Then she push me again to the floor, my head keep bleeding.