6

Note: Above is a picture of your little brother.

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Third person p.o.v

When you finish cleaning the yard, you see the mail man come, he hand you some letter and bid you farewell. There are two letters from the queen and others is ciel. You go to ciel study.

"Oy! It's me." You said while knocking the door.

"*sigh* come in." Ciel said.

Then you opened the door, there are ciel (of course), alois , claude, and sebastian, you skip them and go to ciel.

"Lil' bro, this is some letter for you and this one from the queen is for you." You said handing the letter

"How about that?"he said pointed the letter from the queen the other one." He said pointing the letter in your hand

"Oh, this is addressed for me." You said and open the letter.

Y/n p.o.v

When I open the letter, it's said that it's from y/l/b and grandma.

'Dear y/n

How was your mission dear? I miss you and your little brother miss you too. Are you okay? Do you eat well? Do you sleep well? I was so worried about you y/n. You know your little brother had grow up well, he often take care of me and your grandpa. And he always play with the fox child in the neighborhood, here the picture of him (up there) *there is a picture on the letter* I hope Victoria take care of you well, Take care, we love you.

Love,
Grandma, grandpa, and y/l/b.'

I took the picture inside and see it, its been (age) years that I haven't meet him, I miss him dearly. Then I began chuckling, remembering  the time me and my little brother have, everyone in the room confused seeing you chuckling alone.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Ask alois.

"Yes! Yes! I'm the happiest thing in the world!" I said while hugging alois tightly.

"Put me down!" Alois say.

"Sorry I'm just too happy!" I said while jumping up and down.

"Ciel, do you have any picture frame?"

"Yes I have"

"Can I have it?" I say with puppy eyes, pleading.

"Y-yes."

"Thank you ciel!" I said while hugging him and he turned into a shade of red.

I put the picture on the frame and keep hugging it , every one confused why I act like that.

"Y/n are you okay?" Sebastian ask.

"Hehe, I think I'm too happy, cause my grandma send me a letter and a picture of my little brother, hehehe." I said can not stop my grin.

"What did the queen send to you?" I said to ciel.

"It's another ticket, but for who?" He try to figured it out.

"Maybe the queen forgot that she already gave us ticket, you know old people problem." say alois.

"But the queen never wrong!" Ciel said.