Cinderella and Romeo (Grell x Reader) bonus chapter

A long long time ago, lived a beautiful girl name, y/n. everyone in that town live happily ever after, even y/n too. so many people like her and have proposed to her , but she always turn them down. the town really peaceful, even if it just a little town,but there is one thing that bother the town people, their prince is really annoying as hell. the people in that town even have seen the prince cross dressing and dyed his hair red. everyone thought the prince is weird, they even didn't know if the prince really a prince or a princess (okay i'm a meanie :V sorry grell). but the town people always said on his back and act nicely around him. The beautiful y/n have never see the prince before because her step mother didn't let her. she really is curious and really want to meet the prince,every night she always imagining the prince look before sleep. how his appearance, his face and everything that the town people has rumoured. one day, there is a ball at the castle, every town people are invited, but the poor y/n could not come, because her step mother and step sisters say she can't come.

y/n POV

"mother, can i go with you?" i ask nicely

"Of course no! you have to stay here and clean the whole house!"my step mother say, everyone in the town called her madame red.

"yeah you slut! just stay here and clean the whole house! and the most important is put my corset on!" she said, my second step bipolar sister, her name is alois

"Geez, calm down alois! she have to prepare my hair first!"my first step sister is ciel, she is a cool and calm type ,but sometime she is demanding like a brat.

i have to work hard to dress my sister up.

"now,now dear, you look beautiful today, and you y/n! clean this whole house before i get home and no dinner for you tonight!" she said to me, and then go out with her daugther to the carriage, and off they go to the castle.

i , the poor one just have to clean this whole house. i keep doing it even i'm lazy, then when i'm finish doing the chores, i take a break for a minute, the there is something flickering infront of me and a blinding light.

i squirm my eyes to adjust the light, then i can see a person or fairy? with wings and pink dress, it have long silver hair and a scar along it face. then it laugh like a crazy man.

"what creature are you? do you know anime? if not get out of here" i say

"hehehehe dear, you see i'm a fairy and i know everything. now you can wish one wish from me tonight." he said laughing 'this is weird' i think

"okay then i want to see yatogami and meet bishamon, then be akashi seijuro wife and be hokage in konoha have a lot money and food."

"bwahahahaha now i can't let you have it for now. think something better, i know you want to go to the ball" he said still laughing and rolling on the ground

"now i'm quite unsure you a fairy because couldn't make my wish come true" i say facepalmed.

"then, if the reality one, i want mc don*lds and some matcha ice cream for my dinner" i say because of the hungriness .

"my, my dear you are to kind just wish for a food. okay i will make it come true, but because you can make me laugh just then, i can tell you something good will happen to you in the future. hahahhaaha" he say , then in a blink of eyes there are so many food infront of me,when i want to say thanks, the creature already dissapear, so i just shrug it off and start eating the food that i have wish.

'Brug!'

when i'm eating my food, there is a loud noise from the balcon, and i went to check it up.

"oy, who is it! don't steal my food or i will kill you" when i check up the balcon, i find something red in the balcon, it have long red hair and a razor sharp teeth. 'is it shark boy or somehing?' i think. then 'it' start wiggling and getting consiousness back.