15

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Third people p.o.v

"Were going to the beach?!" All the servant shouted

"Yes, and please can you be not so loud." Ciel said

That day,everyone so excited. And you excited too

Y/n p.o.v

Wow beach?! It was so long ago since i got there. I pack my stuff with meyrin and hannah.

"Guys! I'm so excited! Tomorrow we're going to the beach!" I shout happily

"Yes it is! I'm so happy to y/n!" Meyrin said

"Now, now the important thing is the swimming suit." Hannah say

Oh no, i don't bring any swim suit here!

"Guys, i didn't bring any swimming suit." I'm grinning like an idiot

"Then you can borrow mine!" Meyrin said cheerfully

"Just pick one of them!" Meyrin said opening her wardrobe.

When i see her wardrobe, all the swim suit is so revealing and that time i sweatdrop. I know in her past she is a member of an assasin but now, why did she had this kind of clothes, tell me why! why!

"U-um did you have anything than the 'reaveling skin to much'" i ask

"Hmmm i think no, but this is the least not revealing one." She give me a swim suit like a sailor suit but it's seem so small, but its the last revealing clothes one , so i just take it.

"It will be perfect to your curves y/n" hannah said

Then im just sweatdrop, what kind of hannah is this?! What is this story meant to be! Tell me author , tell me! (Author:Shut up! And do your act! Or else i kill you)

"Y/n it's fine, now lets just finish packing our thing and go to bed early." Meyrin said

"Okay"

Then we pack and sleep.

Third p.o.v

While you and the girls were packing, little did you know, Haikal, Sebastian , Claude, William, Grell and the Triplets just peeping you guys, after hear what you say, their face were all red more than grell hair.

Sebastian p.o.v

What will my kitten wear, i bet she look so cute! Her perfect body will see! What am i thinking?! Sebastian just get back to work, but kitten you will see.

Claude p.o.v

After i peep to y/n room, my face was so red, what will she gonna wear? I can imagine her body. Wait?! Claude you being a pervert now! Don't think something like that! But y/n, you really make me curious.

William p.o.v

Y/n, wear a swim suit? From just the thought my face was blushing so hard. Why am i like this? But the thought of y/n wear a swim suit cannot get out from my head. Ohhh y/n why did you make me like this.

Grell p.o.v

OMG! Y/n will be wearing a swim suit! I bet she suit with red! Kyaaaaa i'm fangirling right now! She must be more sexier than sebby, i bet that! I want to see her soon!