END: William T Spears

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

"I choose william..." and everyone left. And i see to will direction and i see him blushing! WILL BLUSHING?!

"Why are you blushing, it should be me who's embarassed" you state, teasing will.

"No I'm not" he said back

"Ah whatever, so.. i will go to the kitchen then-
you cut by him who pull your hand and kissed you instantly, your eyes widened at the sudden contact.

"Uhm... i really love you, but we have to married first!" He said blushing

"Yeah, yeah will." You said, then he stare deep into your eyes and continue kissing you.

Time skip~

You're wedding party was over, and now, you were lying on will's bed, because of the exhaustion. You decided to just rolling on the bed.

Without you noticing, will is out of the bathroom and see you rolling in the bed, with a tank top and short, he can see that your tank top lift up a bit, he don't know what is in to him, but he have keep this lust for you to long, and he can't controll him self.

He pinned you down on the bed. You were shock by his act, his knee were caging you in your lower parts, letting you moan a bit, but you covered it .

"Will!" You said blushing.

"You now, eveyone said i'm to serious and cold hearted, but this time have been keep this lust with me and it's on limit. And you make me like this, so just preapare to scream all night long" he said smirking, taking his glasses of and put it on the table besides, you can see lust in his eyes. His yellow-green eyes, is like see through you.

That night, you really didn't sleep, and yeah... at the morning, your throat were sore and you didn't walk well, i wonder what happened......

***

Okay i can't hold it my nosebleeding so much writing this chapter and i keep fangirling to myself, damn that hot will ><. Next chapter!