Snow Tsundere (William x Reader)Bonus Chapter

Once upon a time, there was a big castle near the woods. the castle have a cute princess. she has a beautiful (hair lenght) (hair colour) hair. Her skin is as white as the snow and her lips is as red as a blood. One day, her father married another woman to be her new mother. But her new step mother is totally evil, and she want y/n to dissapear.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the beauty of them all" the new queen, madame red said to her magic mirror.

"My queen, y/n is the prettiest girl of all" the mirror said.

"What?! y/n is the prettiest! this is impossible! I have to order my guard to kill her no one could be more beautiful than me! Lau! come here" Then a chinese man walks into her room with his sister following him.

"Yes madame." He said and bow politely

"Kill y/n now!" Madame red say with so much hatred.

"Yes madame" Then he and ran mao go to y/n room and wake her up.

because he don't have the heart to kill the girl, he just tell y/n to go to hide in the forest because her step mother want to kill her. She just nod and go to the forest.

***

Y/n POV

"Where am i?" Looking around, I'm already run for hours and now I feel so tired.

Suddenly, I spot a wood house, 'I think I will have to take a rest in that house'. I walk to the house and knock the door, but no one answer. I try to open it and it's unlock. 'Did whoever lives in this house is so confident that their house wouldn't be raided by thirves?!'

"Excuse me, any body home? You forgot to lock your house, there could be a thief coming in right now." I said while walking in, but no answer.

'Maybe they're working?' I think. When I go deeper into the house, I found several beds. I decided to sleep on one of the bed. 'Everything looks normal, it's not like in the fairy tale that the snow white find a dwarf house, but I think I find a normal human house' I thought and before I know it, I have drifted to my dreamland.

***

Third person POV

Without her knowing, y/n drifted to her dream land, but not long after that the people who live in that house is back, and they are not any normal human you could find.

The red hair person is the first who kick the door.

"You moron! you open it not kick it senpai!" Ronald say.

"I don't care I just want to go home and relax with bassy" he said while walking closer to the tall man with red eyes.

"Don't move closer or i'll stab you with my knife you crazy." He have a disgusted look on his face.

"Ahhh~ sebby will punish me, punish me sebby please!" Grell move closer dramatically.

"As you wish" then, sebastian kick him and he thrown him to another room.

"You two are an idiot, especially you michaelis" The one wear glasses with the golden eyes speak.

"It's better being idiot than a creepy spiderman like you" sebastian say.

"What are you talking?! take it back!"

"No way!"

Then the argument contest start