END: Grell Sutclife

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

"I choose grell..." and everyone left. You turn back to face grell and he has that gleam in his eyes, not good, you thought. Suddenly he glomp you and both of you fall to the floor.

"I know you will choose me y/n! I know it cause i'm fabulous!" He said still hugging you to death

"Kay but can you let go" you said and he let go, but the position is still, he was on top of you and you lied on the floor.

"Um... grell-

You cut by him slamming his hand besides your head, locking you down.

"You know, you are one that caught my interest more than bassy or will" he stare deep into your eyes. You just flushing red because of his words.

"And now your mine" he whisper to you with husky voice that send shiver down to your spine and make your hearts beat 10 times faster.

Before you know what happen, he already slam his lips to you and you kiss back. He bit your lower lip and you open to him, when he get to far enough, he stop and look at you.

"Y/n, i want your babies" he said blurt it out loud, your red face become darkened red.

"W-we have to married first!" You said flustered

"Let's married then!"

Time skip~

Your wedding party was over, and you helped by ronald and eric at your own house.

"So grell senpai actually like a girl and married" ronald say

"Yeah cause i'm fab- wait what?! Do you think i won't get married until i become old! You little-

Then the chasing begin.

"Hahaha, i never know grell will married someone, especially you" he said to you while watching the two of idiots chasing after.

"Yeah"

"Take a good care of him, he is my family part too and" he walked go ronald direction but stop for awhile.

"Tell me when i will be uncle" he said leaving you blushing furiously and you can heard him chuckle

"Come on ronald we have to leave them alone, we don't want to ruin they first night right?" Eric said tugging ronald with him

"Oh yeah..... bye y/n senpai! Tell me if you have grell senpai baby!" Ronald shout out loud.

"Well the two of us alone..." he said then he pinned you down

"Let's continued what i should have done a long long time ago..." he smirk his toothy smile and lick his lips, and he attack you with kisses and yeah....

Based on your imagination

XD i got nosebleed again, damn it kuroshitsuji! Why you guys have to be so hot! To the next end!