29

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

The day has come, the worst day that fated to you dearly. No one knows this except you and will that he had seen this trough someone death record.

Everyone getting ready, but you. You yourself was feeling guilty, because everyone was into this. You hated this way everyone helped you. Not that you don't want them to help you, but you don't want see they get hurt.

Not long from that, a storm coming, everyone was ready and make a line infront of you, they persistent about you hide first, and you can't decline that, because everyone is pushing you.

Now you were in ciel room, you keep thinking how to change this fate, unless...

*lightning struck sound effect*

"*gasp* she's here!" You mumble to yourself a bit surprise.

With the others outside~

"Tch. I come to this day to fight that peasant! Where is that bitch!" Nica come and seems angry, she comes with her butler and many demons?! How could she?!

"We won't give y/n to you! You can't take her!" Ciel shout

"Hm. You stubborn master, who do you think you are? Don't you even see, i have demons on my side and lucifer it self!" Then lucifer come.

He dressed like a normal teenager except for the black wings in his back.

"I-it can't be...?!" Sebastian shocked

"Lucifer...?!" Claude continue

"Fancy meeting you here my boys. So you choose to protect the human than joining us? Too bad" he said with an evil smirk

"I don't care how many demons or creature will you bring, i and the others will stay and protect y/n!" Sebastian said

"If that you want it, you will get it" nica said

Lucifer p.o.v

My,my... i don't know if my boys want to protect this girl, too bad she just a peasant, an old lame human.

Then i heard sebastian said,

"I don't care how many demons or creature will you bring, i and the others will stay and protect y/n!"

Hm... y/n? I think i've heard that name somewhere, must be wrong people. I just shrug it off and continue the battle, this should be fun

Third p.o.v

"Attack!" Nica said

"All of you we fight for y/n, so never let her down. If i'm the one who'll be sacrificed for her, i don't care! We all here to protect her, our angel, our savior! Now, don't let her down!" Haikal said

And the battle begins.

Ciel opened his eyepatch,

"Sebastian, i order you to win this fight and saves y/n! I will take my soul in this line! If you failed, off the contract!" Ciel said as he opened his eyepatch. Sebastian eyes glow fuschia.

"My lord, you'll always be my master, but i seem recall of the contract-

"What?!" Ciel seem shock