Red Hood Girl( claude x reader) bonuses chapter

"Y/n , please take this to your grandma house kay?" Your mother say

"Yes mom" you said

"And please be carefull honey!" She said as you walk away, bringing the bag of food with a red cloak on your shoulder.

You always called the red hood, because your long red cloak that you wear everywhere. It has own history to you.

One day, you were still a little girl, you wander through the forest. When you were searching some flower, you heard a gunshot, then something push you to the ground. You can't see who it was, because of the sun, you can just see it silhouete. But you sure it was a boy.

"What are you doing in here, tch pathetic. You have to run now, wear this, don't let the hunter catch you, now go!" The boy said wraping you in a red cloak then pushed you out. You run as fast as you can. And come home savely.

That time, all you remember was his mesmerizing golden eyes, and the wolf ears and tail he had. He has a cold manner, but has that beautiful golden eyes that showed worried for you.

Up until now, you won't ever take of the cloak, and sometimes, you still trying to find him, but you never get the chances.

You walk to a cross road, and see a sign that short cut and long way, you on purpose taking the long way, hoping seeing the boy that have save you before.

You walk while humming the song that keep stuck at your head, then, something jump out to you, with your good reflect, you kick it right in the face and it felt down.

You try to see who is the one who jumped at you, and it was....?!

The boy that you always search!

"S-sorry! Why you came so sudden like that!" You crouched down to him, cupping his faces, seeing that if he got injuries.

"Ugh! What- you! You still remember me!" He said shock

"Yes, yes, but we have to treat the cut in your cheeks" you said

"Who's fault it is!" He hiss and you just rolled your eyes.

You treat his cut, you really happy, but your heart beating faster that time.

"Done" you said, and he put up his glasses.

"You wear glasses now?!" You ask

"Yeah" he said shortly

"Geez, mr. Ice man you don't have to be so rude"

"Don't call me that" he pop out a vein

"Then wha-

"Claude, claude faustus" he said cutting you

"Geez claude, you don't have to be so rude! I'm y/n" you said

"I don't ask your name though" he's being cold.

"Humph! Fine! By the way, what are you doing in here until you glomp me" you said

"Not your bussines"

"Come on!" You whine, you see his ears twitching and his eyes being sharp.

"You know, i never want to meet you, you just a bother, and maybe i can eat you up. You know i don't like someone like you just get lost-

Before he finish his sentences, you slap him with a teary eyes. His eyes widen.

"You know how long i want to meet you?! To search you in this part of woods?! And you said i'm a bother to you?! You know that.... i.. i..- ugh! You're the worst!" You said running to your grandma house direction with tears streaming down your beautiful face.