3

Note: Above is the image of Haikal.

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

(Y/n) p.o.v

I was in the carriage with haikal, we're going to Phantomhive manor. I see the idiot thinking about something, and I was right.

"(Y/n), you know that sebastian loves cat right?" He ask while grinning.

"Yes... What are you planning to do?" I ask curiously.

"You know, how about we gave ciel a prank!" He said

This is the first time I agree to his plan.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"The plan is you change into your cat form, then you stay in the box that I'll bring, when we arrive , I'm guessing sebastian would the one who opened the door and ciel will be there too, then when he ask about you , you will jump out of the box and scared the hell out of ciel , if he mad you can just turn to your human form." He said smirking

"Wow! Sometimes you are a genius! but how about sebastian see me as a threat to his master?"

"I know your powerful enough girl, you always win when you beat your male friends in school , so you would win even against sebastian." he said smirking.

This would be interesting i thought.

*Time skip brought to you by grell in neko costume*

Now I'm in my cat form and already in the box that being carried by haikal.

"Ready?" He said

I nod my head and say 'meow'

"I'll take that as a yes."

Then we go to the manor, haikal knock the door and there was sebastian who opened the door.

"Ah you must be our guest from queen this afternoon, please come in." Sebastian say with a fake smile.

Then we come in and there is ciel waiting for our arrival, it's just like haikal guess.

"Welcome to the phantomhive manor I'm ciel phantomhive and this is my butler sebastian Michaelis." Ciel said with an unamused expression.

"I'm Haikal G Wind the queen pet falcon it's an honour to meet you, phantomhive." He said with a british accent.

'Wow from where did he learn british accents?' I thought.

"I supossed you come with the queen cat and phoenix, but where are they?" Ciel said confused.

"Oh it's here" he said while giving the box to ciel, but sebastian take it first.

"Master let me see it , it may be a threat." Sebastian said eyeing the box carefully.

Haikal just chuckelled at sebastian, then sebastian open the box and it  revealed me, I jump off from the box and jump to ciel.

"Sebastian get this thing off of me! You know my allergic." Ciel said but I still climb to his head.

"But, Ciel you must be have a sneezing attack right now if you have allergy." haikal said.

Making sebastian and ciel realize.