First Decision : Stay

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Third p.o.v

"Mom, i have decided, to stay here." You grin

"What?!" The other state in shock

"But, you have life there." Grell said

"I choose to stay here and it's decided, if i want to, i can just go there and back here" you said cheerfully, alois stop his tears and look at you widely.

"Come here! Glomp on me again!" You state while giggling, and they really glomp on you.

"Y/n you are the best!" Alois said

"I would always be here for you guys" you smile .

"Very well dear, if you happy with that." Your mother say

"And boys" your father say stop in the middle makes you confuse

"I'm waiting for a granchildern" he wink at the boys and your face were blushing a deep red.

"Dad!" You punch him lightly.

"Alright, alright!" He said putting his hand on the air, surrender. Your face still a beat red.

"It's too far you know! Unless just give a proposal first you know" you mubled the last part, hiding your red face with your hand.

"what was that?" Your father tease you.

"I won't say it the second time you know!" You covered your face .

"Hahha tsundere, so boys, you heard her! Just propose her before make grandchildern for me okay?" Your fathe wink at them and they nod eagerly.

"What?! I'm not tsundere! And why all of you nod eagerly?!" Your face has a darkened red.

"Now, now dear. Don't just stick your nose to our daughter life. And we have to send them back first, lucifer will take them. But gave me the news if i will be a grandma" she wink at you bringing your father out.

"Mom! Not helping!" You said. And it leave with an awkward silence.

"Hmm, so before we talk about this thing, let's just go jome first" lucifer said, and the others nod.

At the manor~

Everything goes well, and lucifer have to go the hell. It was a peacefull evening, unless, something annoying still in your mind.

"What should i do? Akh! Forget it they just tease me!" You mumble and sit down in the library, reading some books. Then the door opened.

"Y/n" the boys said.

"Y-yes..." you squirmed at the corner, knowing what they will ask.

"We all love you!" They all say in unison, and it made you have a major nosebleed, you couldn't bare the feel that this boy say out loud they feeling to you at the sametime.

"R-really? Need... tissue" you said while wipping the blood in your nose.

"We need your decision" they said.

"Ugh.....i have to feed my lion first" you said

"You don't have any lion" grell cornering you

"T-then my dragon?"

"Y/n...." the boys said impatiently.

"Huft... okay then, i really love you all, i like the memories we made and the time we spend together, but i love this very one man, and i choose...."

***

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! YEAH!

LOVE,
-AKA_NEKO