Announcement Please read it important

So, yeah before go to the real next chapter, because OH MY GLOB, FOR THE SAKE OF MAGICAL CLAM, MY STORY VIEWERS WERE 1K! THANKS TO YOU ALL MY READERS LABYU!!!

so, for that, i will made a oneshot , remember the last even and it failed, so yeah, i want to made it again

1.red riding hood ( reader x claude)
2.cinderella (reader x william)
3.beauty and the beast (reader x sebastian)
4.snow white (reader x grell)

So pweaseeeeee vote again this time. really, i will start  from today until 25th of august and let's see who got the best vote ^^

Sebastian:" My kitten, wouldn't you just vote for me? You just like homework, i wanna slam you down and do yo all night, please vote for me <3"

Author: "0.o *dizy* why am i getting dizy by seb"

Claude: " not for long, my butterfly please vote for my story, we should dance for eternity with your beautiful wing, oh how i want to keep you to myself and be with you everynight *wink*"

Author: huh? *nosebleed* to hot..."

William: " filthy demon! My princess never vote for you! please vote for me, i will get rid of your nightmares in every night if you want *put off his suit and glasses* why it feel so hot "

Author: *major nosebleed* so hot... for magical clam sake...*dizy*"

Grell: " will nu-uh! You're not fabulous, my Babe would vote for me cause i'm fabolous . You want to spend the night with me right? I like to hear your screaming *smirk*"

Author : *Collapse* to... hot.....

So, who do you choose? Choose out your husbandou :* Sayonara ^^

LOVE,
-AKA_NEKO