4

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Sebastian p.o.v

'My my, what an amusing sight, this girl isn't just an ordinary girl.'

"Sebastian! Find what is she and what power does she possessed." My master say.

"Yes my lord."

And I walk out of my master study.

'This girl is so interesting, and I can smell her soul, she had the special soul that legend tell, my my , kitten you can't escape from me now.' I think.

Ciel p.o.v

'What is she? Who is she? Is she a threat? But queen never send a threat. Ahhh! This is so confusing!' I thought

"Sebastian! Find what is she, what power does she possessed." I order to the demon

"yes my lord." He bow and left me

'But who is (y/n)? She is not an ordinary girl and her friend as well, and she knows sebastian is a demon and not shocked after all, is she from the future like she said? but why i let her call me her little brother? And why she is so warm like a big sister to me? w-what is this feeling? It is so warm.'

(Y/n) p.o.v

"I'm ready for work! I want to see mey rin first!" I said , I wear a maid outfit, (the picture below) , a high knee boots, and I let loose my hair.

I walk out of the room , when I turn to the coridor, I can feel that some one is following me.

"Idiot! You can't hide behind the picture of aunty vicky!"

"H–how can you know I was following you! Are you a witch, or a paranormal?" Haikal ask dramatically.

I face palmed 'this is the second grell, its better just have one grell'  I thought

"*sigh* Just, come on. I want to prepare dinner for booty short."

*Time skip by the idiotic haikal*

When I arrive at the kitchen I can see badroy try to use a TNT too fasten his cooking.

"No!!!" I run fastly and grab the TNT from his hand and do a back flip, and land gracefully on the floor.

"You know never use this kind of thing to cook bardroy! Sebastian always tell you that!" I said in relief because I can make it in time.

"Ahhh, you must be our guest! Sorry hehe, but how can you know my name miss...."

"(Y/n) (l/n), but just call me (y/n) not with the lady or miss. About that you will know later."

"Umm okay, but what do you do in our kitchen?" He asked confused