12

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Third person p.o.v

"Kyaaaaaa!" Scream y/n

"What? You didn't like my present didn't you?" She laugh evily.

"You still a foolish y/n nothing change." Said sean.

Y/n fell down on the floor with her soaked clothes and she's freezing to the bone, her body is trembling, until she couldn't stand up because water is her weakness and it made her weak now.

Then Haikal and the servants barge in

Y/n p.o.v

'I hate this! W-why I still c-can't concure my weakness!' I try to stand up, but I fell again and again, I try countless time but always ended up fell.

"Couldn't stand up huh?" Nica smirk

Oh how I want to rip that smirk from her face! I hate her from the deepth of my heart.

"J-just shut up y-you bitch!" I hiss to her.

Then she push me and my body fell hard on the cold floor.

"Say it again! And i'll break this hand of yours!" She threat me.

"Tch, what could you do bitch!" I say with my clear voice.

"You!" When she just started to stepped on my arm, haikal and the servant are barging in.

"Y/n!!!" Shout haikal

Then meyrin and hannah wrap a blanket around me and help me stand up. The boys were facing nica.

"What are you doing?! You hurt her on purpose!" Haikal snap.

"Don't be mad at me! It just some water." Nica say

"Water! Water?! Water did you say? It's a frickin cold water with an ice in it!" He shout at Nica

"She's the one who couldn't stand water, she is so weak" say sean

"You bastard." Haikal grab his colar.

"Stop!" I said.

Every one stare at me and I began to laugh.

"Heh, weak you say? I'm better than you and your bitch sister who could only trick people." I said still trembling

"Ha, what can a weak girl like you can do, you just have a big mouth that make you strong." Sean mock.

"Oh I'll show you who is the weak one." Then I suddenly punch him hard in the face an kick his stomach, now his lying in the floor with a bruises body.

'Plakkkk' nica slap me hard in anger and she push me out of the room, cornering me to the stair, she push me again and I fell rolling down from the stairs to the floor.

My mind was blank , my body full of bruises and blood. My breathing was heavy, and I couldn't move a single muscle in my body.

"Y/n!!!" All I could hear is all the servant calling my name, then its become dark.