7

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Y/n p.o.v

When I'm sleeping, there is an annoying sound from outside of my room.

"Get off of me you stupid creature! You think you can steal sebby from me huh?"

I know this annoying voice, I decide to get up and check outside and I find grell who try to get the kitten off of his leg.

"My kitten!" I said grabbing the poor kitten.

"Please don't hurt them grell!" I said while cuddling the kitten.

"But I want a revenge to that kitten for stealing my sebby!" He said with a sassy tone.

"Wait, you are undertaker niece right?"

"Yes....."

"How do you know my name?"

"*Yawn* I know everything." I answer while yawning still sleepy, then I can hear grell fangirling voice, danger!

"What are you doing grell?" I ask carefully.

"You know, when you get sleepy like that you look so cute!!!" He said.

Uh...oh... I'm in big trouble, I don't want to end up like sebby, no thank you! I have to distract this red creature, aha!

"Grell, I know how you can take revenge on sebby." An idea to distract grell pop up.

"But-"

"Come on!" I said as I pull his hand running to ciel study.

***

"Ciel! ciel" I kick the door open.

"What is it? We were in the middle discusion and could you please knock like a normal person would!" He said annoyed.

"What do you want grell?" Will ask.

"Don't have time to explain, just come with me all of you!" I gather them  infront of sebby room.

"Now what?" Ciel said, everyone already there, ciel, sebastian, alois, claude, william, and grell, then haikal come.

"Hey! What's up?" He ask.

"Nothing." I grin evily.

"This is bad!" Haikal said.

"Hehehe, Ciel look at this." I said, everyone put their eyes close on me even claude and william.

"Meow!" I meowed and poof my ears and tail. Suddenly there are tons of cats come from sebastian room and suprisingly they bow to me.

"Hey it's okay, I recognize you, you guys don't have to bow to me okay" I said to the cat, then they back to their normal self and play with me, everyone stood in shock.

"What a soft fluffy paws... such a beautiful creature." Sebastian said approaching you with a crazy face, more exactly a face of a pervert.

"Sebastian what is all this?! You keep the cat inside your room!" Ciel snap at him.

Sebastian blush looking at the cat and you.

"But master, you're not sneezing." He said

"Yes, it's because of me." I said

"What are you really?" Alois ask

"You want to know?"

"Do i have to say it-" Alois cut of by me being behind him.

"Can't you be patient mr grumpy." I whisper to his ear.

"Aaagghhh...." he scream and fall flatt on his butt.

"Make one wrong move and it will lead to your end." I said scaring the two kids and I can see from the corner of my eyes sebastian and claude eyes flashing pink.

"Hehehe you have to find out little bro." I said smiling

"Grell your revenge is sucess okay, *wink* and ciel can tomorrow I go to the town? I want to buy something."

Without me noticing Grell already have a major nosebleeds because of my wink.

"Okay you can and I will go with you, there is some business too." Ciel said.

"Okay!" and off I go to the kitchen.

***

I'm sorry if today chapter is quite short, I have so many homework now so I'm very very very sorry if this chapter is short, and I think I'm gonna be crazy from the homework. Hope I still have my sanity and see you in next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment my baby ! ^^

What will happened in the kitchen? find out in the next chappie

Love,

Baka_Aka_Neko