END: Triplets

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

" I choose triplets..." and everyone left. Suddenly the three of them are behind you, you yelp a bit.

"Cute" canterburry cooed.

"Look, we have to share" timber said.

"W-what" you blush

"You will know it soon" he smirk

"w-what!-

Suddenly you felt thompson is nibbling your ears. You blush at his warm mouth at the edge of your ears.

"You cheated!" Canterburry said

"We have to share, but i will get the first turn" he said

"No way, i will get it" timber said,pulling you from thompson to his embrace.

"What! How about me!" Canterburry said, he pulled you and, the unexpected thing was that he kiss you. The two brothers were widen their eyes the same for you.

"If you want to play that way okay" timber and thompson said.

Timber, begin to kiss your jawline, while thompson nibbling your ears. You let a small moan.

"Eekkk" you covered your mouth, make the three stops.

"Hmmm, what a cute voice" thompson said

"Beautiful melodies" canterburry said

"I wonder what sounds she produce when we do 'it'" timber said smirking

"W-what?!" You blush

"Ohh, you will find out soon" they said smirking, you were cornered, and yeah..... you know what happen next, bassed on your imagination.

***

Someone save me~ too hot, can't bare it *pass out*. Next chapter!