END: Sebastian Michaelis

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

"I choose sebastian..." you said and the others go out of the room, leaving you and sebastian. It was an awkward silence until, he suddenly embrace you tightly.

"I know you will choose me my kitten!" He said with all happiness, wait, sebastian, happy? Really?!WTF wrong with this story?!

"Yeah, can't breathe" you said and he put you down.

"So now what-

You were cut off by sebastian pinning you on the wall, his eyes flashing fuschia, and he lick his lips. Damn so sexy! Why he could be so sexy! Your gaze were on the ground, hiding your embaressed face , then sebastian cup your cheeks and lean your face to his face.

"Let's make babies" he said to your ears, sending shiver down to your spine.

"What!?No! I-i mean i want to, but no! Ugh!We have to married first!" You said, now your face were really red as tomato.

"But, i will have all of your first" he said making you confuse.

"Wha-

You cut by sebastian kissing you, and it was your first time kiss. You don't want to kiss him in here, but you can't fight the urge to kiss back. You two shared a passionate kiss.

Time skip~

Ding~dong~ding~

The bell of the wedding were ringing, it was the happiest day for you to married with the one you love, sebastian michaelis. Lizzy and ciel were there, alois and the others too! Everyone was there. You go in into the carriage with sebastian and go to your own mansion.

Your mom and dad gave that mansion to you, and it's really fucking huge! They said that they want so many grandchildern and you just facepalmed .

From inside the carriage, you wave your hand to the others.

"Happy new life y/n!" Meyrin and hannah shout.

"Don't forget the grandchildern for us!" Your mom say

"As soon as possible!" Your dad continue and you just face palmed.

Finally, you arrived at your new mansion, and decided to tidy up everything. Time go so fast and it was night already, you were sweating alot cause have to tidy such a huge mansion just the two of you. You decided to take a bath, then sebastian in after you.

You were reading your favorite novels in your bed, while eating strawberry chocolate covered, and you didn't realize that sebastian just got out from the bathroom, with hungry eyes.

"Y/n" he called you

"Yeah-

Suddenly he was pinning you down on the bed, he is so fast, you even cannot recall what happen just now. And you realize, he just covered by a towel.

"Sebastian! Put up some clothes first!" You struggle against him.

"For what? I will take it off later anyway" he said smirking

"W-what" you stuttered knowing what he mean.

"Just brace yourself my kitten" he lick his lip and starting to trace a kiss on your neck, moan can be heared in all over that mansion, you were gratefull that your parents give this mansion for both of you, so no one can hear your dirty voice like this and this is gonna be a long night. And you really happy to decided to be with this man.

***

The rest by your imagination, i can't hold it any longer, i have a major nosebleed writing this XD. I need tissue more~ please~