Beauty and The Beast (Sebastian x Reader) Bonus Chapter

Once upon a time there was a pretty girl in a small village near the mountain. this girl is the most beautiful girl that the village has. her name was y/n. y/n is a good girl, caring, and like to help each other. she really is a perfection. she is unbeatable.

one day, she was requested by her father to search for a medicine, in the depth of the forest. because that medicine is the only one who can save the prince in your village. you really don't care if the prince gonna die anyway (okay i'm so mean) . but everyone in your village trusted you, so you began searched for it. the one that make you confused is that the thing you have to search is the ligth ball or pearl.

y/n POV

i enter the forest of darkness,that what people say about it. there are so many crows that watching me, and i feel like something is spying me. but i just shrug it off and keep walking.

"it sure is creepy in here" you mumble.

finally, you find an old castle, because it was night already, you decided to go in to that castle.

"excuse me is there someone?" i said out loud, but no respond 'it's an old castle! so it's impossible if there a human live in here. but i still want to see voldemort or slender man come out of that door'

i keep walking and see what is in there, when i open the door, i can see it was a dining room.

"why there aren't any food! i want some food! my stomach has protest to me already! at least serve some oreo's or pocky!" i whine to myself.

then the door behind me suddenly slam close. the there is something big hovering me from my back.

"What is this? a lost kitten? i'm sorry but you will be my meal!" the person behind me say.

"yeah, yeah whatever. i'm hungry now, at least before you eat me, feed me first." i say 

"why you...." then he pull me to face him, and i can see his face were surprise.

"oy! the one who have to be surprise is me not you!" i said

Sebastian POV

ugh! who is this human, she is such a carefree. then, i turn her back to face me, but when i see her face,my eyes grew wider.

"oy! the one who have to be surprise is me not you!"  she said  

i don't believe i will met her again! i miss her! but she really didn't recognize me?!

"kitten! don't you remember who am i?" she has a confused face and it is so cute!

"i don't know"she said

"i'm sebby!"

then her eyes grew widen.

Y/N pov

  "i'm sebby!" the creature said, then it ring in my brain

flashback

"kitten! come here!" the little boy said

"what is it sebby?" the little girl come closer'

"y/n,you know that i'm a demon already right?" the little girl just nod her head

"how if i turn into a monster! do you still want to be with me?"sebby ask

"yeah! i don't care if you are a monster or not, but i like you!" the girl grin widely.

"then i promise i will marry you someday and we rule the world!"sebby said

the girl just giggling and they resumed they chasing game.