2

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Haikal P.O.V

It's happening so fast, when I and (y/n) focus on the bracelet suddenly it start to glow, after the glowing thing I and (y/n) arrived in someone garden , then she said,

"Kyaaaaaaa..... where are we?" She exclaimed in panick.

"What if we are trapped in some kind of dimension and there are some people who want to kidnap us and then they sell part of us like in black butler fanfiction we read all the time!" I start panicking.

"Haikal! We are in Black butler! This is queen victoria palace!" Y/n exclaimed in shock.

"Yes my child, you are in my palace!" Said some voice behind us.

"Quenn victoria! And Ash!" We are shocked by the person infront of us.

"Yes, but don't you remember (y/n) when you were still a kid, you always call me aunty vicky?" She said

"Aunty?! Is it really you?!" you said very happy.

"Yes it is! I got a mission for you two." She said

"What mission?" Haikal ask

"Oh.... you must be miss Afika son, you look so handsome. By the way the mission is on some strange circus group that always went with a missing child as they leave, and you must work with my guard dog and spider, now come in we will give you some proper clothes first." She wink at you

"Idiot, we must take place in the book of circus." She said while you walk.

"Yes, OMG I'm so excited ." I'm really excited that I can't help but squeel

Your p.o.v

When we walk into the palace, it is so f*cking huge! And it is decorated in victorian style. Then aunty vicky stop for a while.

"(Y/n), Haikal, you will meet my guard dog and my spider this afternoon , I will send both of you to Ciel Phantomhive mansion and both of you will stay there." She said

But, I think it will be just a boring thing if we be the guest . Then an idea pop out from my mind.

"Aunty! Can I and haikal stay there as a worker? Please..." I said with my puppy eyes.

I see the idiot want to protest , but I hurriedly stomp his feet and glare at him.

"Awwww.. (y/n) you're such a hardworker , okay and I will not tell them both of your indentity." She said knowing my mischievous plan.

"Thank you aunty!" I gave her my toothy smile and at the end of my eyes I can see the idiot blushing, but I just shrug it off.

"Now, ash will show your room, I will stay in my study if you need me." Then she walk off.

"My lady, my lord, please this way." Ash said while bowing.

"No need so formal just call me (y/n) and this is the idiot." I say as I pointed haikal.

"Hey ! I got a name too! My name is haikal I'm (y/n) fiancè." He said while winking.

" You idiot ! I never ever be your fiancè not in here not in heaven or hell!" I said as grab ash hand and go away from the idiot.