8

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Third person p.o.v

You walk to the kitchen, and you find the kitchen in a mess! Bardroy and haikal burn the food again, finny was crying and hannah comfort him, then meyrin comes out of nowhere with thousand plates in her hand and trip, luckily, you catch the meyrin in your hand and the plates with your head and foot. 

"S-sorry y/n, I must be tripped, and my glass are broken." Meyrin say.

"It's okay, just be careful next time and do not bring too many plates at once, okay?" you smile.

"Yes, ma'am!" She saluted.

Then sebastian come.

"What is- huh... never mind. Who responsible for this!" He said with a dark aura.

"It was- it was -" finny trying to explain but he continue his crying.

"Who was responsible for this!" He said again.

Bardroy and haikal was hiding behind the counter , meyrin hide behind hannah.

"I re-"

"It was me." You cut him

"What?!" The servants say.

"It was me, I was the one who's responsible for this." You said with a flat face.

"Okay then, you should clean this mess up, all by yourself."

"Okay dude chill, I will do it anyway."

"That was rude, and I hope a good things from you all guys."

Before he left, you say " I don't care. You are not my father who can tell me everything, you are not anyone for me. So I can do what I please" you said.

You hear him growl before he left.

Y/n p.o.v

I hear him growl and he left 'I win! Yes!'  I think.

"Y/n, thank you!" Said meyrin.

"Yes, -hiks- thank you." Said a crying finny.

"Yeah y/n thank you." Said bardroy.

"And thaaaaaankkk yoooouuuuuuu" said haikal.

"Guys, it's okay, if you happy I'm happy, okay." I smile brightly.

Then they hug me, not really, but glomp on me and I can see hannah smiling from the corner of my eyes.

"Awww, come on here mommy hannah, glomp on me to, heheheheh." I said while opening my hands, then she join the glomping club.

"That was great but I have to clean this thing first ok, so you all can take your rest." After that , they all went to rest, and I stay alone in the kitchen, cleaning the mess.

Sebastian P.O.V

I was walking to the kitchen, and when I went in, the kitchen is in a mess!

"What is- huh... never mind. Who responsible for this" I ask with my dark aura, then finny speaks, but he continue his crying.

"Who responsible for this " i ask the second time, and there is no answer, im growing impatient.

"I re-"