5

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Y/n p.o.v

Claude charge fastly at me, but I stay calm then when he come closer, I summon my phoenix power, let's say it's the easiest. Suddenly fire appear around me , claude was taken a back by that.

"Huh! Scared by fire huh? Little demon!" I say smirking.

He growl , then he charge at me again and throw 10 butter knife to me, but I dodge it all and turn to my neko form, claude, alois and the household was shock, then I charge him and leave a scratch on his bodu with my claws, he spill so many blood.

"Are you hurt?" I say with a mocking tone.

After that his eyes flash pink and throw nine knifes at ciel and sebastian, my eyes grow wide then I run to ciel and sebastian direction to catch the knife, i catch 6 knife but there are 3 knifes that cut my shoulder.

"Y/n!" Haikal said. Ciel and sebastian had a shock expression on their face, because of your action.

"*growl* Oy! Your enemy now is me not them you filthy demon! You play cheating , two can play that game." I said while smirking to haikal.

Haikal p.o.v

I see her fighting with the booty short demon.

"You know he would never be out alive if she play hard on him." I whisper to ciel and sebastian, but they gave me a confused look, I just gave my smirk at them. Then when she scratch claude, claude eyes flash pink. 'Eh? It's weird. He have to be mad, but why is his eyes flashing?' I think. Suddenly he throw 9 knife at ciel and sebastian, I see y/n growl and ran to catch them, she got 6 knife , the three other cut her arm.

"*growl* Oy! Your enemy now is me not them you filthy demon! You play cheating, two can play that game." She said while smirking to me, and I know what she means.

Then, she make a fire ball on her hand "Now Haikal!" She gave me a sign.
Then I let my wind powers united with her fire, the fire got bigger and stronger, they never knew when our powers united , there will be no one out alive, then she throw the ball at claude and it hit him perfectly until he cannot stand anymore.

Sebastian p.o.v

Wow! She is so strong, and when she hurt claude with her little claws in her paws, claude bleeding very much. No one play with my kitten except me claude! Then without me noticing , there is a knife flew to me and my master, y/n catch them, but three cuts her arm. I and my master shock, she really want to protect us.

"*growl* oy! Your enemy now is me not them you filthy demon! You play cheating, two can play that game." She said while smirking to haikal.

Then i see they colaborate to make her fire strongger and she hit claude perfectly 'yes!' I shouted in my mind.

Ciel p.o.v

Wow she is really strong girl. Then without I and sebastian noticing there is a knife flew to us but she catch it. I and sebastian was shock! 'She save me! But why?' I'm still thinking about that, but then I see her colaborate with haikal and then she make her fire stronger, then she hit claude and he couldn't even stand anymore. 'WOW!' I thought.

Y/n p.o.v

"Alois! I've fight your damn demon see! Now just admit it." I shout at him.

"Fine! Yes you are the queen phoenix and cat and the boy was the queen pet falcon." Alois admit.

"Heh, never mess with me or my family!"

"I told you so ciel , she is scary sometime." Haikal say to ciel.

"What are you talking about!" I start to walk to his direction the grab his back.

"Can you repeat, what you say mister?"

"Y-you are scary." He said with a little voice.

"Okay that's what I want to hear." And I toss him to the ground.

Everyone sweatdrop, "then ciel, come you said we will discuss the case! And you, you useless, get up! Why are you so weak?" He said to claude while kicking him.

Ciel and alois go to the study.

"Huh! What a mess, there's come my job, again!" I said looking at the yard full of blood and mess and claude! I nearly forgot about claude, he still there with hannah and the triplets.

"Hey, claude sorry, let me heal you." I said trying to heal claude, I would never hurt someone except that someone really bad or hurt my family.

"Hei, hannah, I'm sorry to ask you this but can you find me some fire or candles." She look suprised.

"I will answer your question later."

Then she nod and search for some fire and candles, while waiting for hannah, I want to prevent claude from bleeding, so I decide to rip my skirt and tie it around claude arms and chest.

"She so beautiful."timber whisper

"Yes, her body has a lot of curve." Thompson whisper

"But, she is so scary when fighting." Canterbury whisper back.

"I heard that!" You said while making a bow in claude arm and chest. I just giggle at what they say, all the boys are blushing, but they covered it up fastly.

"Hey, I had a cat ears, so I can hear what are you saying even when you guys whispering." I said, then hannah come bring the fire.

"Here miss..."

"Y/n just y/n do not need so formal, and thanks."

"Y/n why are you so kind to claude, even he had a fight with you." She said confuse.

"Hehehe, it's just my habbit, I couldn't see people hurt because of me, except they really bad and they hurt my family." I said explaining.

She just nod, and I grab the fire with my bare hands, I convert it so it's look like a shining floating red ball and give it to claude body, the bruise and cut were all fix and healed.

"Finish! Now I think you must go or booty short he will mad at you." I say, and they left .

"Now, it's time for cleaning!" I shout a bit frustated, even ciel and alois can hear my voice, without me noticing they look to the window and saw me cleaning the yard while singing and shouting? Ciel had a smile on his face seeing me like this and alois were amazed by my action.

***