30

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Third p.o.v

"Unless....." lucifer trail

"What? Unless what?!" Ciel said panicking, trail of tears can be seen on his face

"But first, who is this girl she just an ordinary human! How cou-

"No! Y/n is not ordinary! She is everything to us and she is the fire cat empress!" Alois said still crying, once again lucifer eyes gone wide.

"M-my empress, i'm sorry" suddenly lucifer kneeling down to your lifeless body. Everyone shock seeing THE GREAT HELL KING BOWING TO Y/N?! HE KNEELING TO HER?! WTF?!

"Lucifer...." sebastian confused by his ruler act.

"I was blinded by my powers and i nearly kill you, my empress. Her mother and i, is a great friend, then i take this path and she take the others, she married and have families, and she tell that she has a daughter. When i first saw her daughter she gave such a strong powerful aura that i, myself really scared of her. One day, her mother come to me and tell that she will go for awhile, leaving her daughter alone and she told me that she had put her daughter become the empress for both ruler. I can feel her strong aura when her mother told that, and i do my oath to always protect her , and i leave her world and come to this world, and i don't know that she will come here. I-i was blinded by the power that nica girl gave me. And now, i get the result for my action. Her mother once has a fortune teller, that this will happen to her, so we just have one way." Lucifer finishing the story, the others were silence and listening, letting lucifer to continue.

"We have to bring her to her mother." He said, and the others were agreed.

"But, we can't go if you guys life were in danger, you guys have to recover first" lucifer said.

"No, we don't care risking our life for her, just take us there now, i order you!" Ciel demand

"Very well, darkness, darkness bring all of us to (y/m/n) (mother name) as fast as darkness, by your ruler, lucifer!" Then suddenly they dissapeared into thin air, bringing you with them to you mother.

The cat palace~ brought you by me having an exam this tuesday T^T~

"We're here" lucifer said, as all of them stand infront of a big gate, lucifer brought all of them in. As far they can see, they can see most of it were cats and some of the guard are neko.

Weirdly, sebastian didn't have that gleam in his eyes when he sees cat, this little bit confuse ciel.

"Sebastian? You didn't like cat now?" Ciel ask confused while they were walking

"No young master, i still have interest in cat. But, the one for me, that the other cats can't compare is y/n." He state.

The others just being silence, then they opened the big door. When they opened it, suddenly something fast run to y/n body that being carried by claude.

"Oh y/n! I told you this!" It was a middle age women, she hugged y/n body tightly.

"Y/m/n!" Lucifer say

"Lucifer! I know everything, now please bring her to my room!" You mother say and you were in her room. The others were in the secret meeting room with your mother.