Steve becomes injured-{Fixed}

He only gave a weak smile.
He put up the front that he was going to be alright, but it was clear as day to see that that was definitely  not the case.

"Sit on the couch. I'll get the potions of healing."

(Name) sternly said as he gave a soft sigh. After all the advice Steve continuously harps upon, (Name) would have thought that his boyfriend could at least practice what he preached. After making sure the larger man was as comfortable as the injuries allowed, Name proceeded with removing his shirt and cleaning the largest wound with some warm water and a rag. It was a clean slash at the side, like someone had clawed through his skin, and Steve hissed in agony whenever (Name) ran the cloth anywhere near it.

"Try and calm your breathing Steve, I'm going as gently as I can."
(Name) instructed, keeping his voice soft and sweet with the hope that it was helping even in the slightest.

Once all of the wounds were cleaned, (Name) stood and went towards the 'kitchen' where they kept a large chest fully stocked with any healing potion imaginable.
The lid squeaks as (Name) cracked it open. He grabbed a few potions, and checked them over just to be sure.

Regeneration, healing,and strength.

All here.

Steve gives off an audible, loud, and spine chilling moan as (Name) hears a sudden thud from the living room. He rushes towards the noise with the potions tightly wedged between his arms and his chest before he finally reaches the living room. Steve had somehow fallen off of the couch onto his stomach, one arm was behind him while the other was trying to push against the floor. Alas, his weak state did nothing to avail.
With a frown and a soft sigh, (Name) quickly set the potions down and assisted Steve back onto the couch.

"Thanks, baby."

Steve uttered with a wince as he tried to relax back against the couch. (Name) shook his head and grabbed the regeneration potion, popping cork off and handing it to Steve for him to drink.

"Try not to spill this everywhere. We still need to make more."

Steve could only nod as he lifted the bottle to his chapped and cut lips, taking the bitterly sweet potion easily since the liquid soothed his dry throat.
Once the swirls began to make their presence known (Name) chuckled, watching Steve roll his aching limbs as he was gaining some of his normal personality back. Setting the empty bottle aside, (Name) handed Steve the remaining two and repeated the process.
The next scent was one of raspberry and netherwart, a rather sweet combination that Steve could actually enjoy despite the strange sour taste.

Healing potions always had the oddest aftertaste.

The swirls changed shades this time and Steve sighed out in relief. His olive toned color was slowly seeping back into his skin as his lips and wounds closed over.
"Ugh...much better."

"Still got one more, honeybun."

(Name) smoothly replied as he popped the top off of the last potion, groaning a little as it stank of a scent  he still couldn't quite place.

"We've still got strength, so hold your nose."

Steve let out a soft whine.
"Do I have to?"

"Yes honey, now here. Drink up."

Steve hesitated, looking to his boyfriend with an expression a mother would get when their child doesn't want to take the medicine the doctor prescribed.
Yet, Steve did as he was told and threw back the bottle as he swiftly drank of its contents. He let out a loud complaint as he shivered.

"It never gets easier drinking that crap."

"But it certainly helps with you getting out of whatever mess you stumbled into."

"There were like six zombies, okay? Give me a break! I at least got the diamonds we needed!"

"That doesn't excuse the fact you left the house with no armor."

Steve puckered his bottom lip in an angered pout, crossing his arms with a huff as he slouched against the soft material of the couch. (Name) laughed a little and rolled his eyes before settling down beside his adorable boyfriend.

"I'm not mad. Just stating facts."

He whispered before laying his head gently onto Steve's shoulder. Steve returned the living action with a sigh.

"I thought it would be a good idea."
He retaliated with a shrug.

"Whatever you say, you dork."

(Name) chuckled as Steve gave a playful glare.

"Who you callin' a dork?"

"You. Dork."

In a flash, Steve pinned (Name) to the couch and tickled his sides as said man laughed loudly.

"I'll show you who the dork is!"

Steve said with pride as (Name) began to snort.