Debt (Real World) prt. 2

The day was a gloom one.

Dark grayish clouds hung in the sky as it lightly rained through out the span of the entire day thus far. A short male glides his way through the busy side walk as he tries to arrive to work at a decent time. He didn't want to risk getting any kinds of speeches today.

As the male came upon his place of work he accidentally bumped into a man dressed in an all black suit, much taller than him. The two gave short glances and then parted ways as the man enters the club. Walking down a hallway and putting in his punch card before the staff only doors unlocked, he stripped of his coat and pushed through.

When he opened the doors he was met with multiple unfamiliar faces before him.

Two tall men in suits, his boss/Dad, and then a third man in a suit but he had his jacket off to expose of a white dress shirt and black suspenders.

"Hello (Name). Good to see you."
The man in the suspenders looked to him with intimidating eyes of violet, the whites being more pronounced underneath the shadow of his black fedora.

"Now, don't be alarmed. If you cooperate through what I tell you then this mess with be done and over with before you know it."

(Name) looked to his Dad as he sees that he's handcuffed to the chair leg, hunched over in the wooden chair. An uneasy feeling crawls around in (Name)'s stomach while he is frozen in place. The man in suspenders, presumably the leader, stands and (Name) sees that he is a rather tall build.

An uncomfortable heat rises to (Name)'s cheeks.

While the man closes in closer to (Name) a grin creeps up onto his cheeks ever so slightly.

"First things first, however."

(Name) couldn't comprehend what the taller man was getting at as he soon notices his face becoming closer and closer until their noses just barely touched.

"You are mine from now on, got it?"

"Who says so?"

The man squints at (Name)'s protest, his brow furrowing in a hint of anger.

"I did. That's who."

His voice became raspy and deep, a chill shivering it's way up (Name)'s spine in ecstasy at the sound.

No..No...No. Stay strong.

Don't give in.