Mental(Real)

Drool seeped down and out of the corners of his mouth as he bit upon the cloth tied at the back of his skull harshly. Small giggles exited through his nose, his obsessive rocking to and fro as he pulled his arms outward as far as he could in the straight jacket. The nurse gazed upon him with slight terror and caution, she was new and it was rather easy to read that off of her posture.

The doctor that stood beside her placed his large and dark toned hand at the small of her back in a way to coax her gently forward towards the patient with wild (color) hair. Eyes as wide as they could be he leaned forward in his sitting position on the gray and dirty mattress.
Medicine in hand, the nurse breathed in through her nose and straightened herself in a posture of fake confidence. Slow steps forward as she gazed down at the unstable patient, rummaging through the zip up bag to fish out the syringe and looking down to locate the sleeping med inside as well. The doctor gave a nod and gentle encouraging lines as the nurse readied the needle at the end of the unkept bed, he stared at her with (color) hues that bore into her suddenly shuddering figure. 

"Don't pay any mind to him nurse Miranda, he does that all the time with anyone he comes across."
The doctors deep voice boomed in a soothing tone, the nurse closing her eyes and nodding.

She was obviously sweating profusely at this point.

The patients breathing became harder, shoulders heaving up and down in a rhythm-like pace. He continued to stare as the nurse inched her self forward. Once she finally became close enough she pulled up a small flap on a shoulder where skin was exposed as she strokes a numbing alcohol wipe across the surface and then slowly inserts the needle.
A short moment passes as the nurse removed the needle, giving a breath of relief before gathering the medication bag and exiting as fast as she could out of the room.

The doctor looks back at the patient, his (color) eyes now boring into his own, as he sighs.

"New ones, am I right?"

They both had chuckled as the doctor ruffles the hair of the patient, messing it up even further as he gives him a smile and a bid of goodnight. The patient says a goodnight back to the doctor as best as he could before plopping down on his side against a surprisingly fluffy pillow.

------------------

The morning broke through the high window above as sunshine shimmered, lightening up the bland white padded room as the patient flutters open his eyes. He looks upon the door as it opens to reveal the doctor, a smile on his obvious groggy face as it was possibly an early October morning.

"Time for breakfast my man. Let me help you up."

His deep voice echoes off the walls as he gives off a long yawn, pushing the patient up by the shoulder that he laid upon.

An older nurse entered to help guide the patient to the cafeteria, hooking her wrinkled and slender pale arm underneath the opening of the arm sleeve on the straight jacket. The patient rises to his feet before the three of them exit to walk to the elevator near the end of the long and quiet metal door lined hallway.

-------------

Another day was coming to an end.

Yet, the halls were quiet. No patient made a sound as (Name) rocked back and forth on the floor beside his bed.
The doctor strode his way over to him as he bends down, placing his hands onto his knees, asking in a calm whisper.

"Is there something wrong man?"

In a burst of action, an alarm rang through the mental hospital. The doors unlatched in a ripple of loud thudding noises as (Name) began to wriggle from his jacket once the doctor ran from the room. The seams ripped under the harsh tugging and finally came undone with a rough pull. Another patient stampeded into (Name)'s room with heavy breaths, dark brown hair in a mess as his medical gown was wrinkled and slightly torn.

The opposite patient smiled to (Name), shuffle jogging over to his with an unnerving grin that would have been chilling to see from the view point of a person with decreased mental problems.

Grunts were voiced as he progressed over to him, (Name) standing upon the mattress with the torn sleeves dangling off his arms until he wrapped them around his husbands neck. Steve kissed him through the drool soaked rag and their eyes fluttered shut. Other patients were rushing past the rooms opened doorway, doctors screams as well as nurses being heard throughout the halls.

They both paid no mind, Steve undoing the knot at the back of his more slender husbands head to then pull it away from his scared mouth, small burns at the sides of his lips due to the rubbing of the old rag constantly at his mouth and cheeks.

"M-Much b-b-better. N-Now my-my b-baby loooooks h-hands-some a-again."
Steve stuttered with a childlike smile, eyes full of happiness just as much as (Name)'s.

"Thank you baby."

With that (Name) kissed the top of Steve head gently, placing his smaller hands at his tanned cheeks to bring him forward so he could lean down easier.
Steve placed his large hands underneath of (Name)'s arms to lift him in the air effortlessly, taking a few steps back to spin him around with a jovial laugh. Soon setting him down, Steve was once again taller than (Name).

(Name) looking up at his husband, he grabbed a hand of his to gently lead him down and out the front doors of the hospital.

Just as everyone else was but just slower.

------------

(Couples that crazy together, stay together people.)